Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'd take Wednesday off if any.

But taking any amount of time off to level, in my opinion, is just silly.

It's not like it's only around this week is it.

Generally it'll be overcrowded for a good few weeks. That's why I've organised my anual leave for mid January. A full month off to get my 10x80's to 85 and work on pimp ass achies!

Quote Originally Posted by thewax View Post
    right, but I thought you meant the questing areas around hyjal/vashjr
    If WotLK is any type of comparison (which it is) You can bet Vash/Hyjal will be swarming with new people. Even splitting the game up into two leveling zones will be chaotic.

When WotLK hit I started over. By the time I reached the new content, the zones were still overcrowded!

i am taking tuesday off, personally.

Quit your job.

JK, there will definitely be some server issues the first day, not mention, it will be sooooo packed.

I'd go with the day after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to go for tuesday, as that allows me to stay ahead of the rest of the people. And i think staying ahead is better than waiting for the other people that think just like you. which will be plenty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    If WotLK is any type of comparison (which it is) You can bet Vash/Hyjal will be swarming with new people. Even splitting the game up into two leveling zones will be chaotic.

When WotLK hit I started over. By the time I reached the new content, the zones were still overcrowded!
    Damn that is bad...

Well i will most likely be starting my Sub back up at Christmas (Bad luck it had to run out on the 1st of December... I'll also add that ever since then time has been going extremely slow on the countdown till Cata, lol.) And hopefully the Zones should be cool by then.

I'd rather get Cata on release day anyday, but in the longshot waiting is worth it (Not if you want Realm First 85 though. :P )

Take off and make sure you start playing when servers get flipped over. Yes they will be chaotic but playing when the servers got up at 12 AM will be much less crowded than waiting until tuesday evening or wednesday. A nice % of the players might have the game at midnight and be able to stay up all night and play but a much larger % won't have the game until at least noon and goin into tuesday evening/night. If anyone remembers wotlk release, off the bat it was bad but 12 hours later, it was horrendous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, having a really nice job is ftw = Working + Playing

As some have said, yes it WILL be crowded at the start, but only swell even moreso. Don't forget the masses at the start are in a big part made up of progression-minded people who have just recently come back, and for days and days and days after you'll have throngs of casuals who enjoy mob-tagging and shit talking coming into the fray. Server pops always swell beyond the norm at expansion launch. Hit it hard at the beginning and get a zone or two ahead of the idiot masses.