numbers on Guild XP/rep

I was wondering two things about the whole guild reputation and guild achievement xp gains.

1) does anyone know how much per boss/quest we'll get towards guild rep and guild xp?

2) Has anyone on beta actually gotten their guild rep to exalted? or will it be a decently long grind?

I'm also pretty curious about this. Blizzard said that pretty much almost everything we do - solo or with guild groups - in all aspects of the game counts towards guild XP in some way. I think it could be very interesting to get a list compiled of XP gains, when possible.

i agree a list would be amazing... to start out our levelling we have a guild group of 5 people (all of our top players) chain running throne of tides and Blackrock caverns due to the fact that our side of the server is extremely outnumbered, so we fear that we'll just get chain ganked in the new zones by the horde. Was wondering if we'll get good guild xp and rep gains from doing that.

If I recall, there is a daily cap on the amount of guild XP you can earn, so you can't really do it until you're blue in the face and 'power level' your guild. I'd personally recommend just letting most of the guild leveling come naturally as you guys play.

One thing we're doing though is potentially awarding the top XP contributors over a given time-frame, which has the potential for some fun competition in-guild.

Well battle.net is down, but when it's back up I have a blue post stating that while there is a daily XP cap for guilds, you can bypass that cap by getting guild achievements.

So let's say you do a raid and clear some bosses for the first time, you'll probably hit your XP cap there. After the raid everyone goes to Uldum for a fishing party and you get the 100,000 fish achievement. You still get XP for that achievement even though you already hit the cap.

My guild is setting up a few normal raid days where we kill new bosses and get gear. We'll then go through with a few people and start clearing old dungeons and raids for the achievements to level the guild some more. I haven't been able to find anything specific to how much EXP is needed per level or given per achievement, but I'll let you know in about 34 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    I haven't been able to find anything specific to how much EXP is needed per level or given per achievement, but I'll let you know in about 34 hours.
    As for the exp required for each lvl wowwiki has an estimated amount found here. I don't know about the how much exp is given for each achievement though.