Thread: log in issues?

So i tried logging in and i was told my info was incorrect. i went to the Battle.net site and it was down for maintenance. i went to the WoW site and it was down for maintenance. i ran a scan/virus cleaner and there were no viruses or keyloggers or anything and everything worked this morning. is this happening to anybody else and if how much does it have to do with the release and prepping for it. This is annoying, please help!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wait for tommorow and try again mate.

darn. oh well

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It appears they were unable to handle the massive amounts of traffic. Someone in another thread on this said they were at about 577K in line before it went down.

My issues were first 500 internal server errors trying to check the threads I posted in last night, incremental slowdown, logged out and the login page timed out, and finally "this page cannot be displayed" after IE timed out on battle.net.

They put up the maintenance page as a cop-out from telling us they couldn't handle the traffic any site like Google or Yahoo could, and they should have known to expect that volume of traffic.

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 02:34 AM ----------

Battle.net just went back live.
    "Never let your education interfere with your learning." - Samuel Clemens

i've just been getting terriblely long blue bars when loading