Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got my Raptor from ZG on the first run ever.

For me, the pinnacle of WoW luck was having Ashes of Al'ar drop after only 3 weeks of soloing Kael'thas. Guild chat follow up was epic.

Deleted
    I got the two mounts:
    Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake and Reins of the Drake of the North Wind
    On my first entry to the two dungeons at lvl82.
    Never seen them drop since.

Ive also gotten 4 epic drops from trash in hc's.
    1 from blackrock cavern(healing gloves), 1 from Vortex pinnacle(hunter neck, everyone tried to ninja, so I needed on it and gave it to the hunter.), 2 from shadowfang keep(tanking shoulders and healing helm).
    I got first 2 on my healer and the later on my tank. Greeding on healing helm as tank and getting it poons My healing alt was/is happy.
    Hoping for my healing off hand to drop soon But cant really demand to much imo :/

Anyone else that has gotten anything worthwhile in cata ?

One time I got five flasks in row with Elixer master...

and probably my 1st lich king (10 man normal xD), an unusual amount of luck was needed to down it^^ lol

Got the blue proto drake on my first solo run and randomly getting the super simian ball

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehea View Post
    You made me login here and on Youtube just to favorite it + comment... Damm you x'D

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    That drake from Vortex Pinnacle the first time I was ever there. It was in normal mode aswell which made me think it was bugged (this happened the same date Cataclysm released) since it's only supposed to drop in heroic mode, right?

I got Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger from the TCG starter deck that came with my Cataclysm Collectors Edition
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    I got my ragnaros eye on my first try, blue proto on first try on my shaman, Headless first too, Kodo with my gnome,4-5 sold BoE epics in cata, saved two for alts.

This one happened to me last night.
    Was trying to farm up mats to sell for gold to buy the Claw of Torment. Was about 2000g short and flying in Hyjal to the lava to fish fires. Saw a giant flying pheonix and went oh crap ally..... nope Blazewing rare. Killed it and sold his drop for 4k

got my green proto drake on the first egg. SHAZAAAM!

Was flying around Storm Peaks when this stupid dragon attacked me. I tried to fly away but it dismounted me. He really pissed me off, so I decided to kill him for slowing down my leveling time. Turns out it was the Time Lost Proto Drake... WOOT!!!!!

getting Betrayer of Humanity shortly after I started raiding ;p

Deleted
    I met the love of my life in wow. Can't get more lucky than that

Green Proto Drake from the first egg and Phosphorescent Stone Drake couple of hours after cata started at lv83.

ive sold stone darkmoon cards....

oh and i found time lost proto drake
    No, English is not my natural language.

Deleted
    Hmm winning the roll for t5 shoulders on my first Lootreaver kill ... Had to spent tons of gold on those stupid epic gems back then >.>

I got my raven mount on my fourth attempt, then got the polar bear the next day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, during WOTLK i managed to score a total of 4 Blue Drakes from Oculus, on one char :/... Still have them in my bank.

As for other mount drops, my luck is non-existant.
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

10+ Year Old Account
    During WotLK:

- got the Grand Black War Mammoth during a random voa run.
    - White Polar Bear on my second daily.
    - White Hawkstrider the first run with a friend of mine.

Cataclysm:

- Vitreous Stone Drake the second time I run the dungeon and never seen him since.
    - Raven Lord around my 8th run.
    - Got a proc of Truegold x5 as transmute master. :O
    - got the Iceborne Hauberk (epic tanking chest) while during TB dailies from a normal mob.
    Last edited by Crucialus; 2011-03-17 at 07:35 PM.