Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Joins club*
    Sadly even if I install it, I most likely won't be able to play until mid-January because of finals and an out of town trip =(

Quote Originally Posted by Dryad View Post
    My heart goes out to you - really.
    Good luck, and DON'T DIE. ;-;
    Thank you, I am a Radio Communications Repairman, not on the front lines or anything, pretty safe **knocks on wood**.
    Can't wait to get back and play.... I already bought the Collectors Edition so it will be waiting for me upon my return.

Deleted
    It was schedueled that this (the 9th) is the latest day cataclysm is suppost to come.
    The postman came today, i was so happy .. to then find out Cataculsm was not involved within the useless mail.

well i'll join the club, till i get cata at dec 15

/joinclub

I live in a small town,still waiting for it to come here(and i don't want to preorder/buy it online)

I have it but don't have time to play until Saturday, for work reasons =(

It's very sad when I log on to say hi to guildies and see that I'm the only level 80 around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I join the club, I can only get cata when my best friend gives me back the money he owes me (really low on money, but I refuse to not play Cataclysm)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    Now that's a troll, Vol'jin could ghost Jesus without God noticing, he's a shadow's shadow.
    Vol'jin for Warchief 2010

Hi it's me, the sig from earlier in the thread As you can see I'm still a member of the club, I wont be able to get my hands on the expansion until next week, I live in a pretty small town on the other side of the country so there's no store here that sells it so I have to buy it when I'm going to the capital of the country next week, until then I'm keeping the signature

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordered. Paid for. Lost in mail.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    /join guild. er club

still waiting another week for the collectors edition.

Deleted
    Oh, am I still here..?

/leave

I don't have it yet,but not because I cannot get it.

I just am choosing not to buy it yet.Giving it a bit of time for Blizz to fix the bugs and for the zones to start clearing out some from the mad rush.

Deleted
    So glad I brought on Digital Download lol

Deleted
    pre-ordered 2 copies in September apparently posted on Monday no-one at home today to see if it has arrived might get lucky but with the way my day is going so far today I'm not going to bet on it! Wasn't that bothered the first few days but with reading MMO-Champ every day just wanna get in there and have a look at all the new stuff!

I ordered the collectors edition from Amazon many months ago. Figured I was clever for ordering it early, but gamestop started selling cataclysm as early as saturday before launch.
    Amazon delivered my wotlk expansion on the day of release, but cataclysm is delayed like hell. (atleast I think I ordered wotlk from Amazon)

For me, the shattering patch was the most exciting thing because of the changes to the world and quests, as I planned to roll 3 new characters. + I played hyjal on the beta, and even there it was hard to compete for many of the quests, so I was actually prepared to not go hyjal on the day of release. Still, now with all my friends at 85 I really do wish I had the game
    I don't blame Amazon alone, but since i paid extra for royal mail I do think they should have shipped it earlier so that it might appear on tuesday (it would be after the release) or wednesday latest.
    I hate that it was shipped with royal mail, but when it came to my country it followed regular mail, and had to stop by many terminals.

Anyway, i got a text message from the mail service today, and I'm ready for the weekend. Cataclysm with friends + beer, mead and beef

i can't wait to leave this club

I dont wanna leave this club )