digital download vs. in store pick up

Im just wondering who did the digital download over the instore pick up

i personally did the in-store pick up because i like having the box in my hand and a disk, idk i just like to have a hard copy of things.
    what your guy's take on this
    Discuss

will be getting it in store tonight at 12, because my internet blows to redownload everything in case of a reformat

10+ Year Old Account
    Digital download. I'm not fond of the cold weather.
    MSN: thesaddestpanda@hotmail.com
    XBL GT: ReverendGodless (with an i)

Alliance/Spinebreaker

If any of the stores near me would have let me pre order a CE, I'd have done so. I wanted to slap every employee who tried to get me to reserve the standard edition. Really man? You want me to reserve the standard edition? The one that every store in the world will be able to have hundreds, if not thousands of copies available?

So my choice became reserve something that isn't rare and stand out in the freezing weather, or stay at home with my digital download of the exact same product, go to bed a little early and wakeup at 2 AM to get some leveling time in before heading off to work.

Digital download all the way for me. My only gripe is I can't get a digital download of the CE version. Seriously blizzard, you can charge me the exact same price as the stores would, but you can keep all the bonus material but the CE pet. Should be an even bigger profit. Kotick, I'm ashamed of you for not seeing this brilliant money making scheme.

store package should be for collections and stuff.

As of now, WoW vanilla+WoW TBC+WoW WotLK all together is 20€ and you get your 3 games in their cases, while you still can digital download them and play right after they're released

I did digital its easier I'm going to be sleeping from 9pm-2am