Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkman45 View Post
    How was the experience received from the instance, as high as everyone said it was?
    Near 4 Runs (including the quests from the 1st run) will get you to level 81, I cant say if this is still true if you do not tag every mob that Raz kills since we did that on every run.

The first few instances in cata are aoe pewpewpew as people are in there ICC epics and what not, As you get higher spells cost more and so on making them harder, You will get your face slapped when you have your 333 ilevel and jump into the heroics what will 2shot your tanks.

Deleted
    We made a deal in our small 10man guild, we know we could prolly aoe-fest, but we didnt...Why?

Practicing for the heroic mode

(LFD BRC is a aoe-fest, but it wont work in hc mode!)

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    It was still overgeared by you. This stuff is tuned for 78/79 blues/greens, just like the heroics in LK.
    Greatest comment ever, made me laugh.

There is a lot of trolling going on here. Nexus was hard in t5-t6... I mean really? I could solo some of that stuff on my prot paladin in the early 70s, my wife and I at 73 could duo everything but the bosses.

EDIT: TBC wasn't much different really and I can only hope that Cat works out the same way. Regulars allow for a bit of faceroll but not to much, something similar to Wrath Heroics. And then Heroics eat you if you do anything stupid. The day I hit 80 I jumped into a heroic LK dungeon to see how hard it would be, was rather disappointed in being able to stay up for a very long time. Underbog ripped me a new one for doing that in about 5 seconds at 70.
    Last edited by Ulfhedinn; 2010-12-07 at 01:20 PM.

so many captain obvious in this thread but the op on the other hand , ouch !
    i havnt tried 83+ dungeon yet but since we start replacing gear(ppl in icc gear) at this point , i think those one will be a little more challenging thought

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexiscrypt View Post
    ive got to stop coming to mmo champ, all this cataclysm talk is making me sad
    why?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see the OP back here complaining about how hard heroics are and that he couldn't zerg in a week or two.

No offense but.. That´s like beating up someone paralyzed, then proceed by bragging about how easy it was.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    We were NOT ICC heroic geared...

in fact i never set a foot in ICC heroic because why should i?

Point is, LK dungeons had more stuff to watch out for
    Your point is moot.

Going into nexus most players breezed through in Kara gear.
    Going into BRC most players should breeze through in Naxx gear(LOL)

Do it in greens.. or even better Queue for HC as soon as you hit 85.. then get back to us.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    Your point is moot.

Going into nexus most players breezed through in Kara gear.
    Going into BRC most players should breeze through in Naxx gear(LOL)

Do it in greens.. or even better Queue for HC as soon as you hit 85.. then get back to us.
    He will need to get his 333 ilevel before he can go into the heroics :P But the HCs are HORRIBLE!!! So many wipes... unless its a pure guild group who probs be ok if talking over vent :P

Obvious troll is obvious, stop feeding the trolls!!!

MMO-CHAMP forums are going to be EXTREMELY annoying the next month or two if y'all keep responding to crap like this.

Deleted
    Still seen allot of people running in ghost form while running it XD

Deleted

Point is, LK dungeons had more stuff to watch out for
    Wait...what? Theres not a single mechanic that could kill you in LK dungeons. (unless ofcourse you're a headless chiken.) And yea, just wait for the heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by kolopotho View Post
    yes, cause THAT dungeon was designed for people in ICC gear... not for the millions of freshly dinged 80's in the future straight from level 79 still in greens and blues
    This.
    All your mobs are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Ok, just a brief rundown of my Dungeon finder Blackrock Caverns run:

rush rush

aoe aoe

zerg zerg

WIN!

No im not kidding, the dungeon is a joke, i went in as a resto druid, and i dropped NEVER below 80% Mana, DPS pulled of the tank, NP, heal them,
    we ignored EVERY mechanick beside scullcrusher and it did nothing to us...

keep adds on second boss from evolving? LOL Zerg Zerg, boss down before adds even had a chance to evolve...

i did actually see barely anything from the dungeon, we went throught faster then throught most heroics in LK...

yay for harder dungeons...

but maybe Heroic mode will make up for it...

lol
    I knew a moron had to push it harder to prove he's a bigger moron than every other morons.

Deleted
    Normal dungeons are for Leveling and not to be hard and wipefesting. It's different than heroics.

Deleted
    You expected the first dungeon to be like ulduar un-nerfed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go try Stonecore and tell me if you rushed and aoe'd the hell out of that palce.

Deleted
    Its aimed for people who just hit 78 and are in leveling gear

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Near 4 Runs (including the quests from the 1st run) will get you to level 81, I cant say if this is still true if you do not tag every mob that Raz kills since we did that on every run.
    You think they will nerf the mob tagging? Seems pretty lame to me (even though I did it).