Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    can only say one thing:

migrate to europe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Been having a blast today. Deepholme looks really cool

20 bucks says all the people claiming they're not getting xp is because they're retards and did the stop XP thing that twinks use cause a while back supposedly doing that fixed the BG brackets.

Hey Dumbass, get off your ass and how about updating this? This issue was fixed 12+ hours ago idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    If you are not getting xp then you probably disabled xp earning.
    I heard disabling XP once you reach max level is what all the pro kids were doing.
    Mudkips are awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainei View Post
    Hey Dumbass, get off your ass and how about updating this? This issue was fixed 12+ hours ago idiot...
    How constructive. Twelve hours is a surprisingly brief period of time and belittling people never gets you what you want.

Hit 85 about an hour ago. Approx 16-18 hours. Ele Shaman in mostly 264 gear; missed server first by a few hours despite not really working for it.

Despite a few bugs, and I mean it, SERIOUS ones, like quests not completing and forbidding you from continuing the quest line or zones which are NOT increasing the respawn rate and thus slowing a LOT of people down, in this last one you ended up having 4 or 5 players sitting at the respawn point smashing buttons and dropping consecrate /*DnD to pick the mob, the experience is really nice.

The world has changed a LOT but the new zones are incredible. Sad part is that doing Instances while lvling is a bad joke. Without being able to use LFG until you reach the entrance of the dungeon just made me give up on the thing. There is NO explanation of where to go from what. One zone simple had no more quests and then I returned to SW to go to the other.

This "not knowing where to go / do" made an outstanding experience go down to under the average or expected to me. First zone I lvled from 80 to 82 in 4 hours, second zone I spent 4 hours and lvled 50% towards 83. There is no linear progression clear and unless you read a guide or had the beta, you WILL be lost.

Had also several friends complaining that at some point they lost one quest of the lets say two main quest lines and got stuck, not knowing where to go or what to do.

Every expansion it seems they mess up on something. While I'm doing the best I can to lvl I get to 81.5 and see ppl hitting realm first. The while WoW experience continues, when you compare to others, you keep feeling like shit. Maybe one day they will learn to make a game not so elitist.

Visually, the BEST experience ever. The game is really revamped. Worthy $40 extra bucks? I still don't know.

Now the next step is just wait for the "omg, that is the ONLY BiS I can have for that spot" shit again, as if that was not an issue in the past 2 xpacs.

See you online.

Quote Originally Posted by korgan.nailo View Post
    Every expansion it seems they mess up on something. While I'm doing the best I can to lvl I get to 81.5 and see ppl hitting realm first. The while WoW experience continues, when you compare to others, you keep feeling like shit. Maybe one day they will learn to make a game not so elitist.
    See you online.
    I know exactly how you feel. I play chess on my free time and then there are these elitist who are so much better than me. Makes me feel like shit when i compaire myself to them. Maybe one day they will learn to make a game not so elitist. Also queen is op.

Heppu, best post ever... just had to say it.
    On topic, I was also one of those ppl who had xp turned off. I lost the entire xp from 80 to 81, as i was leveling with a friend and he already dinged 81 by the time i figured out what the hell was going on. Of course I petitioned, but the helpful GM told me I'd better pay attention next time, and the xp is lost forever. Crazy shit there. You'd expect them to switch it off, or had a reminder pop up when you have that thingie on.
    Meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Heppu View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. I play chess on my free time and then there are these elitist who are so much better than me. Makes me feel like shit when i compaire myself to them. Maybe one day they will learn to make a game not so elitist. Also queen is op.
    Nice post. Food for your thoughts: how can you compare something that "resets" every match (30 minutes) with something that "resets" every 6 months? Or in this particular case, every 2 years. Puzzles me.

P.S: Imagine a chess game in which you have just peons for the first matches and when you finally get a turret you meet someone with bishop and horses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now all of a sudden i am having flashbacks of all those hilarious Garfield Comics for Cata, and then i wonder how they are all reacting right now.