Thread: Nba 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishnara View Post
    Best all time player and still going strong as my favorite is Michael Jordan..
    amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by Mishnara View Post
    Best all time player and still going strong as my favorite is Michael Jordan..
    I would pick Kobe > Mike anyday. Micheal Jordan played in an era where the players were a completely different playing field than he was.

In todays game, Kobe is faced with much more talented and hungry players. <3 Kobe Bryant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tineagle View Post
    I would pick Kobe > Mike anyday. Micheal Jordan played in an era where the players were a completely different playing field than he was.

In todays game, Kobe is faced with much more talented and hungry players. <3 Kobe Bryant
    Whoa..You must have watched a different Michael Jordan era than I have. Don't get me wrong I'm one of the biggest Kobe fans but Michael is the G.O.A.T!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tineagle View Post

MJ played in an era when hand checkin was not a foul! and games where so damn phisically brutal back then you could punish every "to-the-rim" action.
    if u unleash 1990 MJ in this "no-hand-checkin-nba" it's all over, he would score 40 per game..

i mean, I'm a Lakers fan and a huge Kobe supporter, and I think by the end of Kobe career, if we win a couple more rings and kobe keep playin until he's 37/8, just by sheer numbers there will be room for an argument "was Kobe>MJ?" (i still think MJ was better) but this you posted is the most untrue random comment someone could have done..