Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Soccer 2. Basketball. Those are the only sports I play on a regular basis. Other sports I play sparingly or when asked to, but those are the only ones I'll actually go out and do on my own, even if it means playing with random people at the gym/field.

I like to play all sports and my favourite sports are:

Cricket
    Football
    Hockey
    Tennis
    Basketball

Deleted
    Basketball.

I play badminton
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

15+ Year Old Account
    Football and tennis. Mostly tennis cause it's easier to get a game going and I love that it's a more complete sport in the sense that you use your upper body too and the running is more intense, with lots of short bursts and direction changes.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

Deleted
    none

is working out considered a sport? going there 1-2 times a week

10+ Year Old Account
    Drink till you can't stand up anymore, then try to stand up. VERY popular amongst me n the gurls.

ALSO!... I SUCK at it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Football and Basketball.

Nothing now days, but when I was younger (stopped in 9th grade which was back in, ehm, 2003 or 2004) I was really active.
    I have played/practised: basketball, football, american football, floorball, track & field (was a good long jumper and terrific 100m sprinter which I could've earned a living from accordingly to people), karate and handball. Now days I dont do anything except work, smoke cigarettes, hang out with my girlfriend and play wow when I get the time for it, god my life sucks...