Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I hope its World of Super Mario Brothers
    ghetto cancer

I do not care who is affiliated with Facebook, which will save me alt + Tabing out of the game during the raid. as it is a FPS, I did prolly not buy it I do not like to run everything and shoot people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouchi View Post
    You do understand that Titan might be codename for the project, and not the game itself?

I think Hydra was the codename for Diablo if I am not mistaken.
    The codename for both the Facebook and the World of Warcraft project is "TITAN", according to the original poster.
    So, yes, I am aware of it.

I heard it's suppose to be a MMO-FPS of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Smith View Post

We are not prepared.
    Heh, that made me lol.

I really hope we're not going to go to Blizzcon one year and see World of Farmville.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because two things have projects named "Titan" doesn't mean squat.

Psht... No.

Titan is that steam punk MMO they're working on where they bought the story from some company a few years back.

I mean... whaat?

Deleted
    My bets are on it being either:
    MMO-FPS of Starcraft:Ghost in some way, shape or form
    Warcraft 4 (most likely not, but it could be the set up for WoW2)
    A completely new idea we would never have guessed.
    Whoever suggested a facebook game either at blizzard, or who threw it out as an idea is an idiot since A) Facebook sucks, its full of spam, virus' and stalkers B) Games on facebook are generally all one of 3 things, really poor rpgs, really shit tycoon games or some form of moneymaking game (farmville, cafeworld ect) and C) Games that are intergrated to facebook generally suck

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    [1 person dislikes this]

Edit: to elaborate a little: I like to keep my gaming life and my real life separate. As I only have "real" friends on Facebook, aswell as work colleagues, relatives, etc, I dislike the idea of publishing my gaming life on Facebook.

The "[1 person dislikes this]" thing was meant as a pun.
    I was amused.

Deleted
    Bob Jones has looted the Ashes of Alar in World of Warcraft! (5 Comments, 2 Likes)
    Bob Jones has migrated from Hellfire to Shadowsong in World of Warcraft! (27 Comments)
    Bob Jones has set his World of Warcraft integration setting to Private!

Lots of reasons as to why blizz would never do this. One of them being that with real id, the whole real name deal brought on some troubles, and if 'Project Titan' is anything like this where you would upload YOUR WoW characters onto your REAL Facebook which is basically saying in trade chat or the forums what your real name is, and everything else that you post on your Facebook. I for one do not want to have my real information posted to all of my world of Warcraft friends, like my phone number, address, where I work, and who my significant other is.
    So really, if blizzard had half a memory of what happened with real id and forum posting with your real name, 'Project Titan' would be a no go.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rumours for TITAN are either Halo MMOFPS or Stargate:Worlds taken over by Blizzard. Both are unlikely, and neither do i have a source, so go for the next reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not on Facebook (omgwtfbbq right?) and I googled 'Facebook Project Titan', and the results I got were that its some new webmail feature for Facebook. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right, does the OP even know what the heck he posted?

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0