Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ...s'cold.

But no snow

12 degrees here. Seems like a tropical climate compared to some of you. haha

People may say it's cold while gaming and -20 to -30 is obviously cold but havent experienced real cold untill you work outside an entire day like wednesday -28 and working as a mailman, been sick since. Probably -15 to -25 in sweden atm havent checked the calendar since i dont wanna know v_v

Deleted
    -3 cº in spain. windy and cold =(

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    about +20f right now it was like -30 about a month ago and in about another month it will be around -60 i love north dakota

-26 C, currently. Northern sweden.

Dosen't feel that cold though =o It's kinda weird. Guess it's not that windy now. And it stopped snowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

meh its pretty cold in New York not bad though, wish it would snow for christmas

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    During Winter = 10-15 C
    During Summer = 30-40 C
    im an foreign exchange student and i moved from place with temperature like that to freaking Utah where im freaking freezing to death ! was -16 C -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Oozewich View Post
    People may say it's cold while gaming and -20 to -30 is obviously cold but havent experienced real cold untill you work outside an entire day like wednesday -28 and working as a mailman, been sick since. Probably -15 to -25 in sweden atm havent checked the calendar since i dont wanna know v_v
    Awwww, mate. I saw a mailman the other week. He was BIKING around with the mail in -26. D=
    I really feel for you. Can't be fun to work in such a weather. I almost feel being a student right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Pretty cold. Its supposed to snow tomorrow.

Feroxine
    It's been hovering around -9/-10 °C (14 - 16 °F) in my region of the UK recently.

Quite pleasant, actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    No snow here:/
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

i believe there is a low of 70 degrees F tonight... yayy Hawaii!
    still, its fucking pouring outside.
    Bring the player, not the class. *And a shaman.
    DEMACIA!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    When you spit outside, the spit turns to ice before it hits the ground.

Naw but srsly, like 30F ish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilla View Post
    I'm fine with this thread, but I'm not fine with people in general complaining about the weather. I think it's one of the saddest and most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. We just got our first real snowfall. No.... it's not as bad as Americans and other countries think. But when I see someone I know who has lived in Canada their whole life complain about it, I just feel stupefied. As long as you can afford to buy clothes for both hot and cold seasons, it's just silly. Any of you heard the song "Asshole" by Denis Leary? There's a line "I walk around in the summertime saying 'How about this heat?!'" I never understood what that line truly meant until I had to hear it, 100 times a day at my part time job. "Oh really, it's hot outside in the summer?" "Wait a minute, it's cool and refreshing in a building with AC?! NO FUCKING WAY!!!!"
    It's some peoples' way of complaining about it. And people like to voice their complaints. It's no different than you complaining about this.
    I say its f'ing cold outside and I can't stand it. Nothing wrong with that. It's like voicing out that you hate it when your clothes are all staticy(?) and sticking to you. Sure you have the tools to fix it, but damn it's still annoying =D Ya know? It's freezing, I have warm clothes, but damn it's still annoying! =D Could be worse.

Oh and it's just around freezing temp here.
    Last edited by mindfulcorvus; 2010-12-25 at 07:10 AM.

-11 Montreal
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

-8° C at my parents in Denmark
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Feels like 0°F or -18C

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a chilly 26 degrees fahrenheit, or 3.3 degrees celsius, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Not too bad yet since we haven't been hit with too much snow yet. My only problem with this weather is people forget how to drive properly. It's either a complete disregard to the snow and ice, no matter how much, driving at 70 mph or an overly cautious 10 mph. XD I've seen people around here pull over if it rains too hard.

I'm originally from the northern part of the state, higher up in the mountains. I'm a bit more used to the weather and the roads. I also love snow! but I really hate having cold feet. Brrr! Slippers don't do me any good either...to my boyfriend's eternal dismay! Muahahaha!
    Last edited by Quotidian; 2010-12-25 at 08:38 AM. Reason: hee hee!!