Arrow Low level shaman.

Hi guys, I'm going to get tomorrow the 60 days pre paid card and wondered about making a alliance shaman..
    I'm pretty sure about the dwarf but not sure about the leveling spec! What would you choose?
    thanks in advance

Ps: sorry for my bad english..

I went Elemental. But I'm Horde. And a Goblin. But it's part of my theme for the character.

I hear Enhancement is very plausible, too.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Enhancement is really fun to level, moreso now since you get Dual Wield, Lava Lash and Primal Strike early on so you have other stuff to press besides auto-attack before level 40. It's less reliant on mana (although you still do like mana), since your melee is fairly powerful and you get a decent amount with Primal Wisdom, while elemental doesn't even get a wand to use like other casters. Although mana generally won't be a problem until much later anyway. Also you blow shit up in dungeons, so that's cool. Basically, from level 10 on, you're awesome.

I would suggest, though, getting Dual Spec at 30 and saving a set of spell gear from quest rewards/dungeons from about level 25 so you can do Resto for dungeons for better queue times or whatever. It's up to you.
    Last edited by cybermind; 2010-12-09 at 09:27 PM.

u get dual spec early on now and cheap (10g) so just pick ele or ench and then get the other at 30 and see what u like

Quote Originally Posted by cybermind View Post
    Enhancement is really fun to level, moreso now since you get Dual Wield, Lava Lash and Primal Strike early on so you have other stuff to press besides auto-attack before level 40. It's less reliant on mana (although you still do like mana), since your melee is fairly powerful and you get a decent amount with Primal Wisdom, while elemental doesn't even get a wand to use like other casters. Although mana generally won't be a problem until much later anyway. Also you blow shit up in dungeons, so that's cool. Basically, from level 10 on, you're awesome.

I would suggest, though, getting Dual Spec at 40 and saving a set of spell gear from quest rewards/dungeons from about level 35 so you can do Resto for dungeons for better queue times or whatever. It's up to you.
    This. In the old world I leveled as Enhancement from level 40 on (that's when you got dual wield) and never went back. There is absolutely no down time, run from mob to mob to mob and it never ends. when you get maelstrom weapon talent you can pull 5-6 at a time and finish with full health/mana with no trouble. All through BC and Wrath I could do ANY quest solo, even level 80 5 man group quests.

If you like melee, and like casters, it's the best of both worlds!

Also the instant ghost wolf talent is awesome, and now it includes +15% speed on foot, making it more awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cybermind View Post
    Also the instant ghost wolf talent is awesome, and now it includes +15% speed on foot, making it more awesome.
    And is useable indoors!
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Deleted
    There are pleantly of threads already on this.
    Enhancement is easy leveling for a new player.