Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoahex View Post
    To the people leveling archaeology

how many rares have you gotten so far? Just wondering what the average % of rare items people are getting.

So far i'm level 375 with 9 rares and 57 common items. So that's ~14% chance of a rare item for me so far. what about you?
    statistically impossible.
    The first few rares you get are basically rng but there placed by blizzard.. everyone gets the dino pet.. dino mount. gnome pet. No matter what. Its an order. once you hit 475 its complete random

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

10+ Year Old Account
    6/7 Night Elf artifacts, excluding Tyrande's Doll.
    3/4 Dwarven artifacts, excluding Thaurissan's Staff.
    2/2 Fossil artifacts.
    0/2 Draenei artifacts. Havent been in outland yet
    0/1 Orc artifacts. Haven't been in outland yet
    1/2 Nerubian artifacts. only 2 solves done, working on puzzlebox right now. ( giving a 66.66% drop on rare O_O)
    0/1 Vrykul artifacts. Havent been in northrend yet
    2/6 Tol'Vir artifacts, Boy Emperor Ring and Scarab Lord Amulet.

525/525
    None of the outland rares or the northrend rares so far
    only missing the staff from the dwarves and the staff and sword from tol'vir and the 2 hander from the trolls.

gotten all pets and mounts though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlink View Post
    statistically impossible.
    The first few rares you get are basically rng but there placed by blizzard.. everyone gets the dino pet.. dino mount. gnome pet. No matter what. Its an order. once you hit 475 its complete random
    I don't have the clockwork pet and I leveled with mostly dwarf.

1 rare fossilized hatchling.. granted i have not spend all that long lvling archeology.

Deleted
    Hit 525 2 days ago, 6 rares, clockwork gnome, pets and mount. Have just uncovered the dwarf wisp amulet, so trying to complete that.

To those with 15+/20, how many hours have you invested. I'm doing 2/3 hours a day and wondering if I'll ever see the 'useful' rares, caster ring/weapon, healer weapon and the AQ40 mount.

Cheers,