So, if you had to pick one

So if you had to pick. Sex or WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Deleted
    WoW! No doubt!

Deleted
    Hmm im 15, might go for the sex :P

I'm scared that this question even needs to be asked o.O Sex, assuming we're talking about enjoyable, quality sex.

Deleted
    depends...
    If it was: sex with some slut or wow, i would go for wow
    If it was: sex with the girl or guy you love, depends on you, or wow, then i would go for sex...

Doesn't matter, they both lead to the same results. You feeling screwed, ashamed, and out some money.

I don't know...it might be my age but nothing is black and white anymore....I think I would need to keep both going till I got enough info to decide

how about some head while playing wow? hhhmmm the best of both worlds!
    Get down, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex without a doubt. WoW will still be there when I'm done with the girl. RL > WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW. I've got a perfectly healthy imagination, but WoW has done wonders for my social life (which is a boon considering I have social phobias that interfere with face-to-face interaction).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Doesn't matter, they both lead to the same results. You feeling screwed, ashamed, and out some money.
    /thread
    10/10
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    just go to goldshire? :P

I'm so desperate, I'd probably go for sex. But if I'm looking for a more long term relationship, I'm going for WoW!