Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but they're now made completely out of Tofu causing every meat-eater on the planet to become enraged and hunt you down for making hotdogs healthy instead of tasty. To make matters worse they're led by Joey Chestnutt and he's hungry.

I wish that all newscasters were replaced by the cast of Naked News.
    My wish was for Blatt to be indicted. Hotdogs were a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. If you became your avatar, you would finally get to punt dwarves. However, you don't. You remain a human. You are now suddenly female, though.

I wish Akshak was a female dwarf IRL.
    Granted, but he gets his(her) own show on TLC and becomes famous and makes millions of dollars. Also, you (Icedwarrior) become a gold digger and decide that Akshak is the woman for you but he(she) spurns you leading to lifelong depression.

Since my wish was skipped last time: I wish Blatt was also indicted yesterday.

Deleted
    Granted, but someone also indicted you so you are now indicted with Blatt.

I wish female Akshak went crazy like Lohan and every other star i forgot to mention

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I wish Blatt was also indicted today.
    Are you talking about coach David Blatt for the Cleveland Cavaliers (basketball)?

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish female Akshak went crazy like Lohan and every other star i forgot to mention
    Granted, but Akshak goes crazy and shoots up "in your room" and you die. Akshak gets addicted to cocaine (which is especially effective on her small dwarf body) and ends up ugly and trashy.

I wish there were a ton of perverts who were in love with female dwarf Akshak, but Akshak was true to her man: Binkamus.

Granted, but Binkamus only has eyes for Blueobelisk-kun. Seeing this, CFDA(crazy female dwarf Akshak) goes crazy and murders Blueobelisk, the one who took her Binky!

I wish we knew who shot the deputy. We know who shot the sheriff, but the bastard that shot the deputy is still at large.

Deleted
    Granted, but everyone who saw it looks at each other and nods then everyone walk separate ways.

I wish everyone could see the awesomeness of King Fury with David Hasselhoff.

Not granted, the only version of David Hasselhoff everyone sees is when Spongebob and Patrick ride on him from shell city to bikini bottom.

I wish Binkamus was a mega spongebob fan.

Deleted
    Granted, but it's conagious so everyone else becomes spongebob fans as well.

I wish inanimate objects could talk.

Deleted
    Granted but they will only talk to you and talk about how small your penis is.

I wish I didnt have to wake up early today.

Granted. In fact, you never have to wake up early because you're fired. Out of a cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Are you talking about coach David Blatt for the Cleveland Cavaliers (basketball)?
    No, I'm talking about the FIFA president. Really I just think everyone involved in soccer should be arrested. Not because they're corrupt, but because it's so boring. Oh look, another 0-0 tie, with 40 minutes of crying babies grabbing their shins.

I wish I had a good story to go with the huge scar on my head instead of saying I have no idea because my parents apparently never paid all that close of attention to me. Like I got it while riding a bronco. Or in a knife fight protecting an orphanage.

Deleted
    Granted, you got it in sword-battle with your rival which was about to decide the fate of the world since all the other so called 'heroes' were lazy and didn't show up.

I wish for something legendary to happen today

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you had a legendary blowout after breakfast and don't have a change of clothes handy.

I wish the world's water supply was replaced with Guinness Lager.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, everyone is now drunk all the time and we get nothing done as a result and in 1000years from now we won't have accomplished anything due to everyone being drunk.

I wish the anti spirals were real

I wish Blatt was also indicted today.
    Granted, but he gets OJs lawyers and he's out by next week.

I wish I had a good story to go with the huge scar on my head instead of saying I have no idea because my parents apparently never paid all that close of attention to me. Like I got it while riding a bronco. Or in a knife fight protecting an orphanage.
    Granted. The truth is you had a twin that died at birth, and since the twin was born before you the doctors and your mom had a mishap which gave you a scar while you were a brand newborn being delivered. Your parents never told you because they didn't want you to know and they try not to talk about it because 90% of people that have a miscarriage end up breaking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish the anti spirals were real
    Granted. The antispirals are real. The antispiral shaped macaroni and cheese. You eat so much of it you become the new dinosaur spokesman.

I wish Akshak got caught picking his nose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but befor anyone could say anything, he wipes the boogers on your bare skin.

I wish Akshak has acidic boogers, that don't affect him, but other objects and people.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, but as you are about to arrest him he sneezes at you spraying his acidic boogers all over your face and body.

I wish time stopped working

Granted, Time quits his job, but is unable to file for unemployment. No longer able to support his family, Time's wife leaves him and takes the kids leaving Time all alone. Time spirals into an unending depression and eventually takes his own life.

I wish my old Pokemon Silver Version still worked.

Deleted
    Granted, but it only works Game Boy Color and you sold yours for 54cents to Akshak.

I wish everyone who participated in this game met up at a secret location

Granted, we all have a secret meeting, but you aren't invited.

I wish Akshak gave me my game boy color back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it was stripped of all its vital components that aren't sold, nor made any more.

I wish I had said vital components that I may be willing to give away. For a price... *makes universal money finger rubbing gesture*
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, but it was stripped of all its vital components that aren't sold, nor made any more.

I wish I had said vital components that I may be willing to give away. For a price... *makes universal money finger rubbing gesture*
    Granted, but their inside your organs SAW style.

I wish everything was perfect for everyone forever.