Deleted
    Granted, but you are envious of my looks so you do it to but take it one step further and ink yourself everywhere

I wish whenever I was tired I could sap energy from other people just by touching them to regain my own energy

Granted, but you become ugly so no one ever wants to touch you.

I wish Iced would give Binamus a makeover.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he runs around with a bent wrist screaming, "BITCH I'm FABULOUS!" in your face 24/7.

I wish someone would decipher those damned dots in Blue's signature.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but he runs around with a bent wrist screaming, "BITCH I'm FABULOUS!" in your face 24/7.

I wish someone would decipher those damned dots in Blue's signature.
    Granted, but it's the anti-life equation and your puny mind can't handle such forbidden knowledge and you die.

I wish I had no pubes!
    Last edited by Beery Swine; 2015-06-13 at 10:20 PM.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Deleted
    Granted, you used a blowtorch to remove them and everything else with it.

I wish nothing happens when it should happen and then Akshak enters the scene on a scateboard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, you used a blowtorch to remove them and everything else with it.

I wish nothing happens when it should happen and then Akshak enters the scene on a scateboard
    Granted Akshak enters scene on a skate board, and but you're also in the scene, and Akshak begins to assault you with the Skateboard.

I wish for 2 billion U.S dollars.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Granted Akshak enters scene on a skate board, and but you're also in the scene, and Akshak begins to assault you with the Skateboard.

I wish for 2 billion U.S dollars.
    Granted, but there's a republican majority across the board at all levels of government giving them unfettered legislative power. Workers are paid a fraction of what they used to get and can't afford to buy anything apart from food and water. As a result the dollar has crashed and your 2 billion now means you are now the sole member of the middle class.

I wish these damn bugs would just leave my fucking house!
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Deleted
    Granted, they leave your house because it's burning and it was you who set fire on it.

I wish I knew what I wanted to eat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, they leave your house because it's burning and it was you who set fire on it.

I wish I knew what I wanted to eat.
    granted, however, whatever you wanted to eat was already eaten and digested by Akshak, leaving you no other option than to eat his shit.

I wish that every single PC game that has ever been made is made available on Steam by the end of this year without needing extra accounts or clients, with games that don't run on modern OSes being remastered with new graphics and Windows 7-10 compatibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted, however, whatever you wanted to eat was already eaten and digested by Akshak, leaving you no other option than to eat his shit.

I wish that every single PC game that has ever been made is made available on Steam by the end of this year without needing extra accounts or clients, with games that don't run on modern OSes being remastered with new graphics and Windows 7-10 compatibility.
    Granted, but they're now 10x more than the price they originally launched for.

I wish for free food.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted. But it's old and moldy and inedible.

I wish Big Bird lived in a trash can instead of Oscar the Grouch.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. But it's old and moldy and inedible.

I wish Big Bird lived in a trash can instead of Oscar the Grouch.
    Granted. But he goes on a murderous rampage due to the stress of having just lost his home. He use to be such a good bird.

I wish for aliens to come down and blow this motherfucker up.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, the aliens decend, blow 'that' motherfucker up and leaves.

I wish bethesda would stop trying so hard with their new platform and card game and just go back to good ol Elder Scrolls.

Granted. They go back to writing scrolls for their elders.

I wish people would listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, people are now doing something, no idea what, I wasn't listening...

I wish I wasn't freaking ill -.-'
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, people are now doing something, no idea what, I wasn't listening...

I wish I wasn't freaking ill -.-'
    Granted. You are now a zombie- they do not feel sickness, nor pain; nor pity, nor remorse. Only the ravenous hunger for human flesh. Be sure to eat Binkamus first.

I wish for 3DTyrant to kick off the zombie apocalypse.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2015-06-16 at 02:04 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, but on his way to eat me you broke your leg and screamed enough to annoy him so he went for you to silence the horrible screaming and forgot all about me.

I wish Akshak manned up and started punching every zombie until the apocalypse ended

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I end up punching every zombie so hard I cause brains to splatter all over the remaining humans kickstarting another apocalypse and you're the first one nearby watching.

I wish Binkamus would try to eat Daryl Dixon and end up incurring the wrath of the expert redneck tracker and zombie killer.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but I turned into a licker from Resident Evil series and he backs off to not incur my wrath.

I wish everyone had one bowl of tomato soup

Granted, but there's hair in it.

I wish Binkamus had a candlelight dinner with King Candy.