Granted. You guys are deprived of me forever. Sorry! I know you're all broken up about it.

I wish I had a happier outlook on life. All the time.

Gods can't be killed.

Granted, you have a happier outlook on life, but your situation is quite bad. You live in a place with absolutely no internet, no video games, nothing. You also develop a disease with no cure that slowly kills you. You have 5 years to live, no money for treatment, no worldly possessions, no one around you. You have nothing. But you're truly happy, because you know you'll soon be with God.

<- God

Personally, I need worldly possessions to be happy. If I don't have stuff then my happiness means nothing.

I wish Iced had Wolverine claws.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Gods can't be killed.

Granted, you have a happier outlook on life, but your situation is quite bad. You live in a place with absolutely no internet, no video games, nothing. You also develop a disease with no cure that slowly kills you. You have 5 years to live, no money for treatment, no worldly possessions, no one around you. You have nothing. But you're truly happy, because you know you'll soon be with God.

<- God

Personally, I need worldly possessions to be happy. If I don't have stuff then my happiness means nothing.

I wish Iced had Wolverine claws.
    Granted. he also gets wolverine's healing factor, and develops every single mutant power from other mutants in the series. He then becomes a part of my wish.

I have an insane wish: Kratos. The Snarl (a being that destroyed the Eastern pantheon in Order of the Stick). Majin Boo. Commander Shepard. Every single fictional being which ever killed a god, a godlike creature or a lesser deity. Hell, everyone who has ever killed or defeated something else in fiction. They all merge with Iced, granting him such powers that he can take on the Mighty BlueObelisk. A final battle to decide over the fate of the entire multiverse. That. Is my wish. A creature even BlueObelisk cannot slay attacks him.

This seems quite dangerous...

Deleted
    Granted, Icedwarrior now becomes a threat to every being in the universe and we all unite to kill him but first...lunch!

I wish Nzall wouldn't wish the end of everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he now wishes for the start of everything meaning you have to endure the start of Wayne25uk's life, Justin Bieber's singing career, Jennifer Lopez's acting career and Elliot Spitzer's political career...over....and...over....and...over...

I with that the space colonies BlueObelisk and I were now ruling over would have never ending supplies of Guinness beer and Captain Morgan Rum.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I with that the space colonies BlueObelisk and I were now ruling over would have never ending supplies of Guinness beer and Captain Morgan Rum.
    Granted. However, all of the beer and rum are floating out in space, and you have no way of drinking it, as you cannot survive outside, in space.

I wish to be revived as the supreme being I was previous.

Deleted
    Granted, I revive you as a supreme being and the first thing you do is to erase Akshaks and Blueobelisks space colonies and make both of them into mindless beings with no way to communicate with anyone. Ever.

I wish I had an icecream machine

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it only produces dirt and ass flavored ice cream. Enjoy!

I wish as a space dwelling super omnipotent being that Blue would've come up with a way to savor the goodness floating in space around us.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, I revive you as a supreme being and the first thing you do is to erase Akshaks and Blueobelisks space colonies and make both of them into mindless beings with no way to communicate with anyone. Ever.
    I fail to see how that corrupts my wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish as a space dwelling super omnipotent being that Blue would've come up with a way to savor the goodness floating in space around us.
    Granted. Blue comes up with the best corruption that was ever conceived. However, due to the taxing process of him thinking about it, he passes out and goes into a vegetative state. Because that's totally how those things happen.

I wish for...things.... You know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I fail to see how that corrupts my wish.

Granted. Blue comes up with the best corruption that was ever conceived. However, due to the taxing process of him thinking about it, he passes out and goes into a vegetative state. Because that's totally how those things happen.

I wish for...things.... You know.
    Granted but it's Nothing

I wish for nothing else but nothing... wait what?

Deleted
    Granted, you wish for nothing but since you didn't wish for nothing, nothing happens for a whole day, everyone just stands still no one eats or does anything they just...do nothing at all.

I wish I had a mystery box

Granted. It contains the thing(s) that are from my wish. You hand the box, that contains said thing(s), over to me.

I wish the next person would reveal what thing(s) are in the mystery box that I received.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish the next person would reveal what thing(s) are in the mystery box that I received.
    Granted. A Spectral Tiger TCG card.

I wish I had a Spectral Tiger.

Deleted
    Granted, you got the Spectral Tiger from the mystery box but then Icedwarrior slapped you on the wrist and said 'NO' then you gave it to him but the code has already been used by Akshak which causes both you to go into a frenzy...

I wish I had a car made out of lego

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's a miniature sized one and it always finds the floor...at night....when you have to walk to the bathroom with no lights on. And we all know how nice they feel on the feet!

I wish my new Spectral Tiger was a hard rock tiger.

[/SIZE]

Granted, it's now a quartz statue. As it's a statue, you can't do anything with it.

I wish I was a cat.

Deleted
    Granted, you are now a sinister and evil cat but you can't do anything because you are locked in a cage all day...

I wish I could release the Mynta cat upon the unsuspecting Akshak, Iced, Wayne and everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to you just telling us we all expect it and summon Cerberus the dog from hell to guard our colonies.

I wish for a new war campaign to be waged against the Banbot of MMO Champ,as he keeps banning me for ultimately gay and US related reasons!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted but due to you just telling us we all expect it and summon Cerberus the dog from hell to guard our colonies.

I wish for a new war campaign to be waged against the Banbot of MMO Champ,as he keeps banning me for ultimately gay and US related reasons!
    Granted, however, you now turn gay and American yourself.

I wish I knew, was able to handle AND understood every tidbit of knowledge any human being has known, ever, no matter how advancer or simple, no matter how important or trivial.