10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the Dwarves dislike you, and make you drink alone in a damp and smelly corner.

I wish for the weather to be much better than it is where I live.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, but the Dwarves dislike you, and make you drink alone in a damp and smelly corner.

I wish for the weather to be much better than it is where I live.
    Granted. Your weather stays the same. The rest of the world gets weather that's much better than it is where you live.

I wish there wasn't such a thing as illegal or taboo sex (except rape. that can go die).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. Your weather stays the same. The rest of the world gets weather that's much better than it is where you live.

I wish there wasn't such a thing as illegal or taboo sex (except rape. that can go die).
    Granted, however, people still rape, so much so, that it increases by roughly 700% (now I feel bad for making this corruption )

I wish my corruption didn't happen!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Not granted, because of you slews of people get raped, and sexual harrassment and aggressive cat calling increase by 700% as well. Society breaks down because eventually everyone is so on guard that no one feels safe in public.

I wish 3DTyrant wouldn't stop wondering if he was too late to see the signs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Not granted, because of you slews of people get raped, and sexual harrassment and aggressive cat calling increase by 700% as well. Society breaks down because eventually everyone is so on guard that no one feels safe in public.

I wish 3DTyrant wouldn't stop wondering if he was too late to see the signs.
    I was too late to see the signs, while wondering if I was too late one hits me in the face with such force, it fractures my skull, ouch.

I wish Blueobelisk turned green, for no reason at all.

Deleted
    Granted, he turns green after exposing himself to radiation that you fired at him and now he's quite angry throwing cars and anything else he can find at you.

I wish I had a fully functioning cybernetic leg that works just like a human leg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, he turns green after exposing himself to radiation that you fired at him and now he's quite angry throwing cars and anything else he can find at you.

I wish I had a fully functioning cybernetic leg that works just like a human leg.
    Granted, you now have one, and it's the only one of its kind for the next 250 years. However the now Greenobelisk steps on it, breaking it.

I wish for a bunker to hide in.

Deleted
    Granted, but you get no sleep or safe refuge there as you keep hearing Blueobelisk smash at it day in and out and after a while you go insane wondering when he'll break through it and smash you to pieces.

I wish Akshak would swoop in on his magical horse

Granted, but he leaves without doing or saying anything. And this swooping in was done at a time that no one realized he was there.

I wish that people realized and acknowledged that the word "scuba" is a silly sounding word. Go ahead. Say it aloud.

Granted, the world comes to this realization and scuba divers all go into hiding out of embarrassment, causing sea exploration and discovery to reach an all time low!

I wish adventurers would no take candle.

Granted. Adventurers no longer take candle. But enemies do.

I wish that it was 12:00PM, PST, 5/11/2015 right now. Or 11/5/2015 or whatever the silly other people use for dates. You know, it would remain the same date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted the time and date never change, the world never rotates and you never change your underwear....ever.

I wish my magical horse that flies has kick ass hydraulics and 3-hoof motion.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, however said horse never descends low enough for you to ride him. He just does his thing in the air without you.

I wish this hangnail -- and all hangnails -- would go away forever.

Deleted
    Granted, the hangnail disappears forever but instead you now have to deal with hooks, hooks everywhere!

I Icedwarrior became a priest
    Last edited by mmocb8928f5dfb; 2015-05-12 at 02:55 PM. Reason: something something

Granted. However, I become a priest in Icedology, and convert you, alongside everyone else, to my supreme ideology.

I wish Binkamus a word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but that word is in a language that has been dead for centuries with no scholars alive who can decipher or speak it and thus not even Binkamus understands it.

I wish for a religious war between the Iced-lites and the followers of the Church of the Fonz to start.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, with your death at the hand of our supreme lord Icedwarrior it starts as the Church of the Fonz try to take revenge.

I wish Akshaks soul would join in on Icedology and revere our lord

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but my aura of awesomeness and overall power corrupts over half of the followers of Icedology and causes them to go mad. They subsequently strip naked, run out into the streets and proceed to take a crap on the street causing a foul odor to arise.

I wish I could laugh at how my death could cause such chaos in the school of Icedology.

[/SIZE]

Granted. You have the capacity to laugh, but won't, as Icedology is unphased by your meager soul.

I wish Akshak would see the error of his ways.

Deleted
    Granted, Akshak sees the error of his ways just like Imperator Mar'gok did.

I wish everything was awesome