Granted, but there becomes an epidemic where all the fish get drunk and they come up on land and start hunting humans nearby.

I wish a me and King Candy were hired as scientists to purify the rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but there becomes an epidemic where all the fish get drunk and they come up on land and start hunting humans nearby.

I wish a me and King Candy were hired as scientists to purify the rivers.
    Granted. But seeing as how we are both now fugitives from justice, why bother? Better instead to utilize our brand new land-fish army to reorganize the upper management- of the whole planet. We'll work out who gets what later.

I wish everyone would just relax, and welcome their new fish army having overlords.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. Everyone relaxes and welcomes their now fish army-having overlords. However, their first order of business is to flood all the land with water for the fish army. They flood it so much, there isn't any land for us humans.

I wish that the sun couldn't cause sunburns and/or health problems.

Deleted
    Granted, the sun is gone and the planet is facing darkness and cold forever

I wish the Sloth army came back and reminded that fish army, King Candy and Iced what happens if you forget about them

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish the Sloth army came back and reminded that fish army, King Candy and Iced what happens if you forget about them
    Uh, the Sloth Army is my army. So...

~skip me~

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they're so slow that the entire Fish Army decimates them by guerilla tactics and ends up slaughtering and devouring their flesh.

I wish Iced would break down at the sight of his army being eaten by the Fish Army.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, he shed a tear for the fish because that's the experimental army of Sloths that where made of nano machines and they invade every fish from the inside..

I wish I could order any person anywhere to do one thing and one thing only.

Granted. That thing is pointing and laughing at you.

I wish I cared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you become so overly concerned with everything that you take up the plight of the carpenter ant and the lack of acting jobs Paris Hilton is getting.

I wish I didn't work in an area that was so damned susceptible to power brownouts.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. You get power blackouts instead.

I wish I was Peter Gibbons, from Office Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish I didn't work in an area that was so damned susceptible to power brownouts.
    Granted, the area you work in is now susceptible to downsizes and you frequently lose your job for a few months, during which you have to spend a semester at school to keep up with new technology.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I was Peter Gibbons, from Office Space.
    Dunno who that is but I do know that Office Space was a famous movie where some guys get mad at a fax machine and they destroy it and it got mirrored by Family Guy.

So Granted, you have minor fame but the only people who care are oldies who write a TV show for young people who like what you did but don't actually give you any recognition.

I wish Binkamus would take me to the other side.

Deleted
    Granted, but on your way I accidentally drop you in the way in between so you are stuck in a loop over and over.

I wish Blue wouldn't blame me, instead he would blame someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he blames Mickey Mouse, formerly the happiest mouse on Earth, who ends up spiraling out of control and goes on a coke-fueled binge murdering Minnie, Donald and wearing Goofy's fur as a bodysuit.

I wish the weekend would never end so I don't have to go back to work and respond to Blue's posts on Monday.

[/SIZE]

Dunno who that is [...] and it got mirrored by Family Guy.
    I am so disappointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish the weekend would never end so I don't have to go back to work and respond to Blue's posts on Monday.
    Granted. You just got a "promotion"! Lower pay, worse hours, and your sole job responsibility is to respond to every post Blue posts.

I wish more people were aware of the greatness that is Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but due to this, every other game company goes bust, because no one is interested in, nor buying other games.

I wish to be able to master all classes of WoW
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but you're banned for not having a life since you play 24 hours a day to master them.

I wish Akshak was a cosmetic surgeon.

Deleted
    Granted, but he has shaky hands and is always drunk on the job

I wish I had a really good pizza right about now

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but he has shaky hands and is always drunk on the job

I wish I had a really good pizza right about now
    Granted. But your dog eats it before you get a chance to have some. Don't have a dog? Cat. No cat? Girlfriend/ boyfriend. No Girlfriend/ boyfriend? Indominus Rex.

I wish I could figure out how to put my OS on my SSD of this new laptop; instead of the damn hard drive.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2015-07-12 at 09:04 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

>Dog -> Cat -> Girlfriend -> Boyfriend -> Dinosaur
    You literally went from least possible to leaster possible.

Granted, you remove your hard drive, leaving only the SSD in, and install the operating system so it only ends up on the SSD, then you plug back in the hard drive so it can hold all your p()rn and illegally downloaded music and pictures of me.

I wish Binkamus had a pet rat that cooked for him but ate any takeout (including pizza) he brought home. AKA a Ratatouille.

Deleted
    I wish Binkamus had a pet rat that cooked for him but ate any takeout (including pizza) he brought home. AKA a Ratatouille.
    The rat defecates in the food, can't talk and brings his family with him.

I wish Blueobelisk had a tiny violin in his ear always playing the most annoying song in the universe.