10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Granted. You are now stuck in traffic on the Chicago loop.

Can I wish for three wishes?

If I can, 1 real life TMNTs, 2 they're really gullible, 3 cowabunga!

If not, I wish that Blue's avatar was a survivor in my fallout shelter game.
    Granted but Your TMNT made fine turtle soups after being gullible enough to step into my fairly large pots. And yes, they said cowabunga they were being boiled in four separate pots. They even did the high five against the pots.
    And Granted, but as you attempt to play your fallout game, you are struck by lightning, deleting everything in the process, while also killing your mood to ever play a game again.

I wish I had telekinesis.
    Last edited by Skayth; 2015-08-09 at 04:12 AM.

Deleted
    Granted, you manipulate Akshak and makes him fly towards you but you can't control speed so he slams into you breaking your neck and spine which cause full-body paralysis.

I wish the next person to wish has to wish for the person after that as well.

Granted, but the thought required to make sense of that has made my head hurt. The next wish (and subsequent wish) made no coherent sense, leading to unspeakable things.

I wish Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but the thought required to make sense of that has made my head hurt. The next wish (and subsequent wish) made no coherent sense, leading to unspeakable things.

I wish Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    So you wish for "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming?"

Alrighty then, Granted. Cthulhu mythos are now reality, let the insanity begin. Now i just hope someone doesnt awaken him =(

私はゴジラが本物だった望みます, 讓邪神,甦醒時, eine kaiju auf kaiju Spiel haben.

There made it make no sense.

I wish Godzilla was real, so that Cthulhu, when awoken, will have a kaiju on kaiju match
    Last edited by Skayth; 2015-08-10 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    Granted, godzilla vs Chtulu, cage match with a touch of japanese in it so whatever ppl see it's going to destroy their minds forever

I wish Skayth got the frontrow seats for it with Iced and Akshak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, godzilla vs Chtulu, cage match with a touch of japanese in it so whatever ppl see it's going to destroy their minds forever

I wish Skayth got the frontrow seats for it with Iced and Akshak
    was gonna wait, but this died to a second page.

So, granted. Iced, Akshak, and I get front row seats to the match of the century. It is glorious and amazing, and thanks to your wish getting corrupted, we don't go insane thanks to some Doctor Who 3D glasses, but sadly, you do. You get front row seats, along with us, but we only had 3 sets of these special limited edition glasses, signed by matt smith's 10th doctor of course, so you get stand the blunt of the insanity. Sorry, but we had to commit you luv.

I wish more and more moderators made wishes here, to see their inner thoughts.

Granted. But...you really don't want to know what goes on in this head of mine.

I wish Skayth wouldn't have opened pandora's box.

Deleted
    Granted, But to close it it requires a brave human that can withstand all the thoughts and desires from the blue and green mods so Akshak, steps up to the task to close it and disappear along with it.

I wish everything was gonna turn out ok

Granted. Everything turns out okay. For me.

I wish sloths were the only animals on our planet.

Granted! Squeek Squee Seuqk!

Sqeee-sequek squeek squeek squi!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Granted! Squeek Squee Seuqk!

Sqeee-sequek squeek squeek squi!
    Squick? Did you say squick? Granted.

<snip gore image>

I wish it stayed fall temperatures all year round. Not too hot, not too cold; just right.

Please don't post gore images, regardless if they're ''relevant'' or not. Infracted.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2015-08-19 at 09:17 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted. However, along with the fall temperatures comes the rest of the fall weather: daily thunderstorms, 70 MPH winds, always cloudy, lots of hail and rain,...

I wish some moderator got in here and removed that HIDEOUSLY offensive image. I mean, really, when I saw that, I felt my lunch coming back up, and I didn't even have any today...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish some moderator got in here and removed that HIDEOUSLY offensive image. I mean, really, when I saw that, I felt my lunch coming back up, and I didn't even have any today...
    Granted, the moderator appeared at the heed of mortals, but next time you wish for a moderator, they will take your lunch!

Wish that I would have more time to do more things that I can't remember anymore.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Granted, the moderator appeared at the heed of mortals, but next time you wish for a moderator, they will take your lunch!

Wish that I would have more time to do more things that I can't remember anymore.
    Granted, You have all the time in the world to do what ever you want... in solitary confinement for the rest of your life.

I wish the entire world's fashion went back to the 80's, with all them popped collars and gawd awful clothing... and hammer pants.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    <snip gore image>

Please don't post gore images, regardless if they're ''relevant'' or not. Infracted.
    Not gonna lie. I checked in on the thread a bit ago, saw the image, it was gross lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted, but you're guilty by association and lose your MMO-Champion account and can never make another.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Granted, you remember to clean and pack and organize.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I wish the entire world's fashion went back to the 80's, with all them popped collars and gawd awful clothing... and hammer pants.
    Granted, everyone wears 80s clothing. Even kids in Africa. As a result, technology is stifled and nothing new emerges for the next 40 years.

I wish nzall chewed used gum stuck to the bottom of fast food tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Not gonna lie. I checked in on the thread a bit ago, saw the image, it was gross lol.

Granted, but you're guilty by association and lose your MMO-Champion account and can never make another.

Granted, you remember to clean and pack and organize.

Granted, everyone wears 80s clothing. Even kids in Africa. As a result, technology is stifled and nothing new emerges for the next 40 years.

I wish nzall chewed used gum stuck to the bottom of fast food tables.
    Granted. He dies of pretty much every sexually transmitted disease known to man... after coughing blood all over you.

I wish I were immune to every disease that exists. Everywhere. Just in case.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. He dies of pretty much every sexually transmitted disease known to man... after coughing blood all over you.

I wish I were immune to every disease that exists. Everywhere. Just in case.
    Granted. You are now poisoned by every poison that exists (and even some that don't yet exist).

I wish the Belgian government stopped hiding behind the coalition agreement every time something comes up that they don't want to deal with. Seriously, I could probably make a half hour montage with all the times I've heard "That is not part of the coalition agreement" on television or on the radio.

Granted. They no longer hide it, but instead give a "fuck you" attitude (and still do the terrible things they are doing). You really don't want to know what they're doing... But you'll know now.

I wish the Ashley Madison hack released information on everyone that visited the website, not just those who used it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. They no longer hide it, but instead give a "fuck you" attitude (and still do the terrible things they are doing). You really don't want to know what they're doing... But you'll know now.

I wish the Ashley Madison hack released information on everyone that visited the website, not just those who used it.
    Granted, The information is released, but no one cares, rather, the information from before is no longer looked at, and humanity actually takes a step forward, rather than crucifying every individual on those lists.

I wish humanity made first contact with extraterrestrial life, (and publicized).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Granted, The information is released, but no one cares, rather, the information from before is no longer looked at, and humanity actually takes a step forward, rather than crucifying every individual on those lists.

I wish humanity made first contact with extraterrestrial life, (and publicized).
    Granted, but it'll be a massive version of Big Brother - and we scare them away.

Wish I knew more about kids, going to be a dad.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..