Deleted
    Granted, now everyone knows it's your birthday and everyone from everywhere is calling you and random ppl on the streets congratulate you to the point of it being very annoying for you.

I wish i wouldn't suffer from an blood infection and damaged lungs right about now

Deleted
    Granted. Your lungs are now free disease. Problem now is that you had to lose one lung along with a liver to be immune to diseases. You're now on the hospital waiting for a transplant. :/

I wish my ways of corrupting wishes were more evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted, however, you become so evil that China, the US, and the entire Middle East join together to defeat you. The resulting battle decimates Europe and the EU, and you are captured and tried as a war criminal. Rather than death, they implant a chip in your head that makes you incapable of being evil/mean without causing immense and crippling physical pain.

I wish all they stuff that tastes good wasn't bad for you, and still tasted good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you now live on a diet of dog poo and bogey sandwiches.

I wish the next poster didnt just throw up!

Deleted
    Granted, but i threw up in your room and took a dump while at it aswell have fun cleaning and on my way out i threw up on your tv and your shoes

I wish the next poster would become a god

Well, I'm already a (IceBear)God, so I will become the *only* God. But that's a given.

I wish it wasn't so hot.

Granted, it's now -200 degrees, all across the globe.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, however it only feels not cold to you. You've actually lost all sensation and tactile ability, and hence, can never feel hot or cold, or soft or warm, or any physical sensation again.

I wish fireworks going off at random times didn't sound like gunshots and make me want to dive beneath my computer desk.

Granted, now the noises sound like "LIGHTNING BOLT!" every time they pop.

I wish I had more soda for these cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because of Michael Bloomberg's ban on large sodas you subsequently get the entire New York State Police force kicking down your front door ordering you to drop the soda....causing you to soil yourself out of shock.

I wish as BearGod's shadow god that he'd visit more sorority houses right after Pillow Fight Initiation Night.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but unfortuntly they have covered every inch of the awesome places he visited with light so there's no shadows there so you can only imagine what it was like for BearGod

I wish Akshak and BearGod would fuse into one being

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the process of fusing 2 such awesome and amazing entities into one yields the universe's biggest fear and enemy - Carlos Spicyweiner!

I wish my call sign would officially be recognized as Sir Mix-A-Little.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but the process of fusing 2 such awesome and amazing entities into one yields the universe's biggest fear and enemy - Carlos Spicyweiner!

I wish my call sign would officially be recognized as Sir Mix-A-Little.
    granted. Your new call sign from now on refers to your dick. should have named it after your ego.

I wish I had a permanent wireless connection between my brain and the internet which has no limits on bandwidth, availability and access rights.

Granted but you end up developing a tumor from all the wavelengths entering and exiting your brain which grows until you die.

I wish there was more time in the day to catch up on anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. There is now no night. The resulting lack of darkness confuses the BearGod, and it goes mad, resulting in a permanent state of hibernation.

I wish I didn't have to fear the BearGod's retribution.

Granted. You don't fear his retribution; in fact, you welcome it. You're off to go wake him up. Good luck not getting killed.

I wish I was able to physically be with my friends on the internet.

Granted, but you only have powers over iridium and thallium.

I wish I had a cake.

Deleted
    Granted, but turns out that it is filled with rotten meat in it!

I wish to get god's phone number.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but he's not in your provider's area, and the roaming charges are your soul, your hearing, your sight, and your voice.

I wish Hastings had power over more elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,he can make rain with his finger,sunshine with his middle finger,snow with his ring finger,and fire with his little finger,but because its only finger value it all looks abit shit.

I wish i would have also mentioned that Hastings thumb has the power of the element of poo,and it discharges poo every second.