Thread: Guild rep?

Guild rep?

ok how is this supposed to work? 1st time I logged in with cat I got just over 600 guild rep then said I was maxed for the week. This is really all the rep we can get in a week? Also whats the cap on guild XP you can get in a week?
    Last edited by barlaamthrall; 2010-12-14 at 03:04 AM.

The current weekly cap for Guild Rep is 3500 a week...which really sucks, tbh. It's 6 weeks alone to get from Revered to Exalted.

As for Guild XP, it's capped at 6246 K a day (which isn't too bad seeing as a guild with 25+ raiders all questing at once would have a severe advantage over other guilds).
    We are the internet we dont care about you. We just want to poke you with a pointy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Furthermore to hate gearscore for 'denying you access to raids' is like hating your credit score for denying you access to a loan.

If you played on tuesday between midnight and whenever you server heroics/raids reset you might have gotten 2 weeks worth of rep because it resets at the same time

thats why some ppl are honored after week 1 while others are just firendly

Another advantage to buying digital download of Cata..

10+ Year Old Account
    Now the 3500 a week does not include perks like being a human correct? or the guild level perk (5%)?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite sure that rep bonuses only affect the speed of rep gain, not the caps
    Old Gods made me do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    I'm quite sure that rep bonuses only affect the speed of rep gain, not the caps
    Indeed. Instead of getting 60 guild rep per turn in you get 66. If it would increase cap then.. well dunno but it doesn't increase cap :P

3500 can't be right. I'm 3605 into Honoured already and I gained around 200 to get from Friendly to Honoured. After the cap reset on Maintenance.