Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is it just me or does Tol Barad completely suck right?

I love how I didn't think they could possibly make something more poorly implemented than IoC or Wintergrasp, but I guess Blizzard's BG department never fails to disappoint with their disappointments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhannek View Post
    Is it just me or does Tol Barad completely suck right?

I love how I didn't think they could possibly make something more poorly implemented than IoC or Wintergrasp, but I guess Blizzard's BG department never fails to disappoint with their disappointments.
    Except of course the whole war games speel.

Glass half full my good chap.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    Athene is crap- sorry but anyone who needs to use others to acheive world first 85 is garbage. Im not calling for a ban, Im not saying it was cheating, Im just saying its crap and I dont hold it in high regard at all. Not much of an acheivement. Sorry
    Exactly. That comic was hilarious.

Tip of the hat to the Daily Blink, that was well played.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

WTF @ the comic.

I'm Bulgarian so I thought that was pretty funny

Am i alone when i think it's awesome that you could have a 40v40 realm AV again? I mean, Alliance and Horde pick their teams for a weekend brawl or something. You could even have server Gladiator Games with brackets and teams from both sides competing. There is seriously all sorts of possibilities with this feature and realm bragging rights.

Let the War Games commence!

hahaha, Athene got burned....

They better fix the crit cogwheel tomorrow during the update.

The Daily Blink article is hilarious. Well done to that team!

Excited for the season to start too.

Quick question.

During wrath, was it athene that got banned for doing the exact same thing or was it someone else.

I remember hearing about someone doing 5 mans and raids at the beginning of wrath, dropping group, tagging everything he could, rejoining before he was removed from the instance and they killed the mobs and he got all the experience.

These players were banned, had their lvls reset.

"creative use of game mechanics" was the reason

was this athene or someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtheway View Post
    Quick question.

During wrath, was it athene that got banned for doing the exact same thing or was it someone else.

I remember hearing about someone doing 5 mans and raids at the beginning of wrath, dropping group, tagging everything he could, rejoining before he was removed from the instance and they killed the mobs and he got all the experience.

Yes That was Athene, but he did not use raids cause you need to be lvl 80 to do wotlk raids.

I think Athene did a good job. it was extremly fast and well done.

so glad i took the time to get 50k sheep kills for the guild achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogglando View Post
    Yes That was Athene, but he did not use raids cause you need to be lvl 80 to do wotlk raids.

I think Athene did a good job. it was extremly fast and well done.

I think Athene's guild did a good job. All he did was tag a mob and run like a sissy while they killed it.

This wasn't -his- achievement, it was -theirs- and that's something that seems to have flown by many of his fanboys.

Considering healing in Cataclysm I personally think it's awesome now. Through good team work and effort, you can easily sustain your mana pool. People just need to realize it isn't AOE hell anymore. Its much more crowd control, coordination and not much room for silly mistakes. Also people shouldn't be afraid to use their CDs even on trash.

Deleted
    Are we actually supposed to get reputation with the earthen ring in Vashnir or is it a bug ?

Because if it is a bug, i really would like it to be fixed, because I will then be exalted with the lads and can move on to ma Camel!

Ps. Daily Blink is awesome ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtheway View Post
    Quick question.

Athene was banned in WotLK, because they were exploiting 5 mans (as well as a bug that caused respawns indefinitely if I remember correctly). The person who actually got World First at that time used the same technique Athene did this time, but since it was outside of instances Blizz allowed it.

OH LAWD IS I IN HEAVEN?!?! War Game sound AWESOME !

Quote Originally Posted by Starka View Post
    This wasn't -his- achievement, it was -theirs- and that's something that seems to have flown by many of his fanboys.
    that's exactly what he said in his video too

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    The Earthen Ring rep bug isnt fixed yet in Vashj'ir. it would be nice to be awarded all that rep I didnt get
    It is bugged? That might explain how I can do the entire Vashj'ir zone and barely crack friendly with the Earthen Ring while I can go to Hyjal and I'm honored after doing a handful of quests. I just thought the Earthen Ring were uptight, snobby jerks who didn't appreciate my work.

Quit dick riding that exploiter Boub.