Poll: ???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    no food goes to waste in my house!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    no food goes to waste in my house!
    QFT

although it may be because i have a dog.

Deleted
    Yeah, I eat it.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all this toast-talk I'm starting to think that the end-haters think of some weird American bread. Real bread ends won't fit into toaster and are the best part

yes i eat the heels of the loaf.
    usually toasted with fried bologna and cheese.

Who needs bread when there's Guinness. A couple pints of Guinness is like eating a loaf of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Who needs bread when there's Guinness. A couple pints of Guinness is like eating a loaf of bread.
    Try to make a grilled cheese sandwich with Guinness instead of bread.

:O

Yes, it's the best part!

Unless you mean the end of standard sliced bread, then still yes, but it's not the best part anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Try to make a grilled cheese sandwich with Guinness instead of bread.

:O
    Don't tempt me. I'll try.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why eat grilled cheese? Just melt 15 processed cheese slices in the microwave and drink it like a milkshake.

Don't tempt me. I'll try.
    Holy shit, this is getting real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Why eat grilled cheese? Just melt 15 processed cheese slices in the microwave and drink it like a milkshake.
    Just like grandma used to make.

Deleted
    <3 the end of the bread toasted, used to fight with my brother over them as kids

The "Outsiders" as I was brought up calling them are indeed the best parts of the bread to make cheese on toast

Toast the outside, side then place sliced mature cheddar on the soft bready side and shove under the grill till gooey! nommyyy (add tomatoes/cucumber/ham/coleslaw)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    QFT

although it may be because i have a dog.
    heh, so do we. *brofist*

I was taught that that was called the "butt" of the loaf by my parents. And I don't eat butts so... yeah.
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. The end is my favorite part :3 its all crunchy and bready.... if thats even a word...

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 04:55 PM ----------

Hoo-ra!

Indeed it is. And if you drink even more then you can even imagine it is pie! Or anything you want. Liquid bread because liquid whateveryouimagineitis. Or...you could drink Guinness at the same time you in bread!

Deleted
    I save it for the birds.

I don't waste food, so yes I do eat it.

Worst part of bread ever...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually eat them when I'm out of hot dog buns. Basically, I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am remove the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need.
    Father of the bridge ftw!

This is one of the best threads on the forum by far. We in the UK call them crusts. I like the leave them both in the packet taking the non crusty pieces out (keeps em fresh) until theres the two crusty ends left. They either get made into toast/dippyeggybread or if we have been slackers and theres some green fungus on there, we crumble it up for the birds who go to town on that bad boy. Although if for some reason there is only one piece left, i generally toast it up and leather it with peanut butter, it then gets one shotted..

I just googled it apparently it has terms such as heel, crust, knobby, topper, hupfermumber (I am making a wow character after this), bread foot, bread cap, hoof, peanut butter vehicle and bread ends

So following this!

Perc