Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Love the priest regen buff, it was definitly needed.

Congratulations to Adept and Ensidia for the kills!

And the most interesting I find the blue post telling paladin whiners they need to l2play, but in a very subtle way!

Obisidum Ore now spawns slightly less frequently in Mount Hyjal.
    that's the most insane thing I've read in patch notes, c'mon, really? wasn't it bad enough already?

also:
    Players can no longer buy the opposing faction's mounts in Alterac Valley.
    didn't even know about that. those who got it will keep it? I'm jealous!

and again, zero engineering fixes

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is my damn meta gem fix?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    Where is my damn meta gem fix?
    yeah need my CSD...but i read from blizzard that this change can NOT be done with a hotfix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneLoc View Post
    The differents between 10- and 25 man are going to be more obvious when guilds starts to do heroics.
    This is heroic.

Shadowfang Keep
    Troll druids in particular, when shapeshifting into Cat/Bear form, were dealing an extra 5% damage to themselves via Beast Slaying when afflicted by Barion Ashbury's Asphyxiate. This caused them to die instead of being taken down to 1 health. This has been corrected and Asphyxiate now properly ignores damage modifiers.

They forgot Warriors that use Death Wish or Recklessness at the time of Asphyxiate -.-

Quote Originally Posted by goas View Post
    lol Beider

look at the achievments in the past 10 man instances were cleared months before 25 men instances see LK heroic mode ... this is a joke if you really think that 10 man and 25 man have the same difficulty
    But the Lich King raids were designed to be harder on 25 man mode, and the loot lists were quite different.
    The cataclysm raids are designed to be the same difficulty for 10 or 25 man modes.

How on earth could you have missed that? It's been extensively reported on...

It's not a massive deal, but as Ryux on the first page said, Adept are actually an Oceanic (Australian) Guild. I think this should be noted at least somewhere on your news post, to recognise this fact

Grats from a fellow Australian, keen to see some more world firsts coming from you guys. Keep it up!!

Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    But the Lich King raids were designed to be harder on 25 man mode, and the loot lists were quite different.
    The cataclysm raids are designed to be the same difficulty for 10 or 25 man modes.

How on earth could you have missed that? It's been extensively reported on...
    theres that, but is the room the same size or smaller in tens?

and as anyone knows, dealing with ten people is much easier to find who the slacker is

also, whats with Kungen being part of the gobsquad?

Quote Originally Posted by xwonic View Post
    Shadowfang Keep
    Troll druids in particular, when shapeshifting into Cat/Bear form, were dealing an extra 5% damage to themselves via Beast Slaying when afflicted by Barion Ashbury's Asphyxiate. This caused them to die instead of being taken down to 1 health. This has been corrected and Asphyxiate now properly ignores damage modifiers.

They forgot Warriors that use Death Wish or Recklessness at the time of Asphyxiate -.-
    This has been corrected and Asphyxiate now properly ignores damage modifiers. I'm guessing that means everyone, not just troll druids

Also less obsidium... yay... I think... you already need insane amounts of it to level BS due to the fact they inflated the needs by giving us the extra step of folded obsidium >.>, they need to increase node spawns with 100's of people per zone fighting for it

It seems Ensidia knows they are falling behind and is settling for just lol10 man content?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stacks of obsidium ore are going for just over 100g on my server now, which is pretty reasonable. Elementium is about 200g.

I found lots of obsidium in Deepholm as well, the eastern side seems to have it more than the west.

Vashj'ir is also a goldmine for gathering ore/herbs if you're a druid in aquatic form and have the glyph, you swim as fast if not faster than seahorses!

10 man's may be as difficult as 25 but getting 25 good players to perform well enough to down a boss is 2 and a 1/2 times harder then 10 good men.

It's nice to see that Blizzard is removing comments from those community posts that it doesn't want to see.

Still haven't fixed the vendors on the thundra mount despawing in Hyjal, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Whalephant View Post
    It's nice to see that Blizzard is removing comments from those community posts that it doesn't want to see.
    Not sure what you're talking about... What do you mean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    Stacks of obsidium ore are going for just over 100g on my server now, which is pretty reasonable. Elementium is about 200g.

I found lots of obsidium in Deepholm as well, the eastern side seems to have it more than the west.

Vashj'ir is also a goldmine for gathering ore/herbs if you're a druid in aquatic form and have the glyph, you swim as fast if not faster than seahorses!

Seehorse is faster I believe.

And thay added obsidium to deepholm just a couple days ago. I farmed all my needed obsidium in Vashir. It was awesome, cuz seemingly nobody knew about ores spawning in Vashir. Or they just didn't like underwater farming.

It seems like Exploit was involved in Ensidia's kill. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxna View Post
    10 man's may be as difficult as 25 but getting 25 good players to perform well enough to down a boss is 2 and a 1/2 times harder then 10 good men.
    You are totally right. On the other hand, 1 noob death in a 25 man raid is not as not pernicious as in a 10 man raid You need 10 good players in a 10 man raid and u need 20 good players in a 25 man raid.

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 02:56 PM ----------

Are the priest changes designed to help with mana?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    isnt it obvious?
    Yes, but they mean a very little help to discipline priests. I think holy priests's mana regen has been boosted much more... but I'm glad with this hotfix anyway

I still don't think Bou gets it... raid size is irrelevant. There is no opinion here, Blizzard makes the rules. To continue to report which guilds get kills at different raid size configurations is doing a disservice to the community. It is living in the past. There is no way to independently verify these raid size kills unless they guilds themselves provide that information. The data on the Armory does not distinguish between 25/10 on achievements or stats.

Whether one size is easier or not is also irrelevant to this. Although I am sure it will be debated constantly throughout this expansion, it has no bearing on who killed what first or second, etc.

Its time to move forward with the new vision Blizzard has given us and stop looking back at the past.