Poll: Horde Vs. Alliance or ran like Arenas

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Rated Battle Grounds

Okay so the vote is simple while I wait in my 30+ minute que for Rated bg's...

Should blizzard change this so that it is ran like arenas and same faction can face each other?

Deleted
    Even better, they should they make it so you can join a que for rated battlegrounds and be put in a random group!

Quote Originally Posted by Pukka View Post
    Even better, they should they make it so you can join a que for rated battlegrounds and be put in a random group!
    No.
    That would be a skirmish...

this would be a complete fail, it would be just a random battleground as its been until now, where people queue just to kill some time and dont give a damn about playing well

Like others have said that defeats the whole purpose of a group that is SUPPOSE to listen.

Deleted
    People want titles :L

<--- Wants somewhat orgainzed group PvP more then 5 times a day .... I mean its nice to have time to waste on Arch... but geez I'm almost capped on it. Guess I could mine and herb more but already made way too much gold doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by pandar View Post
    No.
    That would be a skirmish...
    What I think he means is, that he'd like to do a rated battleground but either can't find 10-15 other people that will want to do it consistently or can't find people to match his time frame of play. Arena's are slightly easier to manage with smaller sizes. This is the one thing I don't like about rated bg's as well. You need either 15 or 10 depending on the week. I was originally hoping that it'd be like queuing for a battleground, but done in a more rated style and you were rated on a personal rating, much like how arena's give a personal rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    What I think he means is, that he'd like to do a rated battleground but either can't find 10-15 other people that will want to do it consistently or can't find people to match his time frame of play. Arena's are slightly easier to manage with smaller sizes. This is the one thing I don't like about rated bg's as well. You need either 15 or 10 depending on the week. I was originally hoping that it'd be like queuing for a battleground, but done in a more rated style and you were rated on a personal rating, much like how arena's give a personal rating.
    Yea I understand what you are both saying but 100% of us know how pugs go that a leader cant control who WILL be kicked next game based on performance/ability to listen/etc. Most of the groups I've seen form dont as much care about gear but more about will you listen when they say protect the FC, dont you dare touch the flag in EoTS, and all the other dumb stuff pugs do because they want to farm HK's in the idea that they makes them "good" at pvp

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why even do rated Bg's in the first place?
    I really can't find the people for it and I enjoy arena far more then bg's - I don't see the point in doing Rated Bg's when I have the option to do bg's.

because some people enjoy larger based pvp vs. comp setups

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 07:11 AM ----------

Bumping so I can post this to blizzards website to hopefully get a change in how it works