Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool All we ask is LESS TRASH!

Ok, we all run the heroics and we love the fact that they are harder now. So lets get down to the core issue with heroic instances at the time. THEY TAKE TO DAMN LONG!

So what do I propose we do about it. Simple, we keep the same packs there are now requiring the same amount of CC (because CC is fun ) However lets have less pulls so we can get the places cleared in a more reasonable amount of time. I love the boss fights and I dont even mind training PUG teams how to do them, but OMFG how I Hate having to go through 47 trash pulls to get to one boss! So blizzard please spoil us once more with less trash

P.S. I know before you say it, in vanilla we had 100% more trash and 50% longer instances, however if you also remember that was the sucky part about them not the greatness of the game at the time.

I look forward to hearing what everyones opinion is on this topic.

there is always people who will qq. if they reduce the amount of trash there will be people saying "oh, so you'r going back to wotlk again?" or something like that.

You simply have to learn to live with it.

It actually feels to me like we now have LESS trash than many Wrath dungeons. It only feels like more because we can't just steamroll them, we have to take our time to handle each pack properly.

Just rest assured that eventually we won't need to take such care and planning with every pull, and dungeons WILL move faster. In the meantime, they're fine as is.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Its like was stated in another thread on a similar matter, heroics are just fine, and should stay the way they are, if you simply dont have enough time to do your daily heroic, then you i dont think this is a game for you, heroics dont just take 20-30 min anymore (at least until later patches) if you want casual, go play another game, for now, we will wait, and see how the heroics end up in later patches

First, you need to learn the difference between the words to and too. Second, as you start to get better gear the pulls will start to go faster. Third, some people appreciate the reputation gains given by trash mobs.

Deleted
    Why do you use "we" for yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepres View Post
    First, you need to learn the difference between the words to and too. Second, as you start to get better gear the pulls will start to go faster. Third, some people appreciate the reputation gains given by trash mobs.
    This guy is right^

And btw, checked your other posts, you can stop QQing about heroics. Enough of those threads already, instead of QQing try to make heroics easier - get better gear, learn all the tactics, get a group of friends to clear them faster and easier.
    Last edited by mmocbb405af28e; 2010-12-16 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah i don't think you remember how many instances were.. HoS had record amounts of trash, HoL too. Nexus was tons of trash everywhere. It just seemed faster cause it was all LOLOLOLOLOL i faceroll my aoe button, cause 50 pulls = 1 pull. I remember going into nexus pulling everything up to first boss (him included) aoe'n down... Pull everythign to second boss, aoe down... It seemed like 1 pull -> boss -> 1 pull -> boss, but in reality there was alot of trash.
    Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is, and I am the wolf that hunts you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics are basically current tier.. or like a pre-tier, content. Instead of setting aside hours for raiding.. which you obviously have to do to to be in any raiding guild... then set that time for heroics, instead of raiding. Makes perfect sense, no?

You do 2-3 heroics, in a night, instead of raiding. Once you are geared for raids, you then set aside that time, for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    It actually feels to me like we now have LESS trash than many Wrath dungeons. It only feels like more because we can't just steamroll them, we have to take our time to handle each pack properly.
    ^This. We're not AoEing every trash pack down in 10 seconds and facerolling our way through trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Heroic trash is fine.. some of the raid trash though... just remove respawn timers and im happy :/

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't Wrath anymore. You don't get heroics in under 15 minutes or it's free.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

10+ Year Old Account
    In a year or more, when were all decked out in ilevel 400+ gear, they'll be screaming Blizz Fail at instances ! They are too easy !!!
    Used to annoy the heck out of me people all decked out in ilevel 251 to 277 gear+ screaming that in WotLK, forgetting they were running ilevel200 instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go tell ToC you want less trash.

Heroics don't take too long.
    Cleared heroic lost city in 30 minutes flat with a good group.
    Some take longer, like deadmines... but they're not unacceptable.
    Once you stop wiping they really don't take that long.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trash in most heroics is adequate to provide more than just bosses, but not too much to be really long.

Actually I think the OPs idea is great. I don't mind the 6 pulls that require CC. But when there are 15 of them before a boss, that just takes too long.

Three to four pulls before a boss seems resonable. Especially when they take time since you're using CC taking one down at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB more tears... I mean trash, gimme rep please. Having to make more than 3 pulls between bosses is perfectly fine by me. The game just feels... right now.

Please don't ruin this lol

Deleted
    They are just fine as they are, you think these take too long you would not have liked heroics at the start of tbc especially after grinding the rep just to do them :P

The only dungeon I would ask for less trash on would be Grim Batol. It gets a little annoying having to kill 20 trash packs before each boss.

Everything else is just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowyn View Post
    Ok, we all run the heroics and we love the fact that they are harder now. So lets get down to the core issue with heroic instances at the time. THEY TAKE TO DAMN LONG!

So what do I propose we do about it. Simple, we keep the same packs there are now requiring the same amount of CC (because CC is fun ) However lets have less pulls so we can get the places cleared in a more reasonable amount of time. I love the boss fights and I dont even mind training PUG teams how to do them, but OMFG how I Hate having to go through 47 trash pulls to get to one boss! So blizzard please spoil us once more with less trash

P.S. I know before you say it, in vanilla we had 100% more trash and 50% longer instances, however if you also remember that was the sucky part about them not the greatness of the game at the time.

I look forward to hearing what everyones opinion is on this topic.
    My opinion is hush, I am happy with the levels of trash.