Poll: Keep difficulty at the same level or?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Seriously all the people who voted "Nerf Dungeons" should give away their Cata accounts, go buy a new Wotlk account and just stay at level 80. This will probably get me banned but I FUCKING NEVER EVER want to see Heroics brought down to Wrath level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the option "Make it harder" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If heroics are too hard, do normals. Problem solved.

^ lol these forums will get DESTROYED by the flood of retard-tears. Seriously those who voted "Nerf Heroics" sound off so we can banish you from the community and treat you like lepers.

A couple of major patches later, all these dungeons will be back to wotlk level

I actually still think they are WotLK-style. So where's the "Buff them!"-option?

keep it for gods sake. in a little bit of t11 raid gear the heroics will be faceroll as hell, no need to nerf them at all.

I think they should nerf dungeun ques not th dunguen itself
    ( i have no idea how but rage)

Deleted
    Had a hard time healing in the first dungeons, where I was missing some Spirit. Then I went reforging some gear to spirit and collected some few upgrades and now it's.. Well, nearly to easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    buff HC:s imo (idk of the new raids HC mode just done normal modes em )
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

there are other games out there, the difficulty s fine, go play something less challenging if you dont have the attention span (which is the true root of the problem for most of the whiners). Please don't ask them to change anything.

The only thing making current heroics by any means difficult is trash if you don't cc. Even with 346 gear it isn't even necessary for the most part. Control an ad or 2 and it's all cake, if this isn't possible then you either have 3 warriors dpsing or your group is terrible...

Cata has been out for what ? 9-10 days ? I am already feeling like heroics are to easy.
    Also What Lionbar said. The first HC was a bit a test to see what needed to changed in healingpriorities and stats, after that it has been a cakewalk.

Haha, the poll clearly shows that people wanna keep it

Honestly, they could make them a little more difficult - me and my other guildies are already running through the instances as if it was wotlk!

Keep it, keep bads out of raids.

i usually hate pve, but i actually greatly enjoy heroics right now.

quite a few times already our tank has died during the fight and i'll pick up aggro and tank with evasion, CR or another prep evasion if i have to
    I actually tanked Heroic Stonecore Ozruk last night (as a rogue) from 40% till he died and it felt pretty awesome. (not to mention all the cheering/praise you get from the group members for being able to pull it off)

So maybe im enjoying heroics for the wrong reasons but i've always loved getting to "tank" bosses on my rogue
    Last edited by Ralamus; 2010-12-17 at 07:01 AM.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

yesterday did HC SFK, i was healer and had 1 guildie tank and 1 guildie dps, other 2 pugged, did all bosses without a single wipe, (was my first heroic) the sense of pride that i've done genuinely hard content and mastered it with skill and organisation tops anything i achieved in wrath already. keep them the way they are!
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

partial nerf

Hello, i was strugling with the hcs difficulty since i stepped in there, for me its not the mechanics the cc is rly fun i like to progress things, bosses are fun and you rly have to do your best to get it down but it can take rly long sometimes 1,5 hour + depending on the instance.

I dont know if it could cause some problems but i would increase the drop rate of gear from a regular boss 2 items from the last one 3 items. This would make your gearing up process a little bit smoother and i would say make the dungeon worth a while.

In my opinion it wouldnt give the ppl such an advantage becouse its still 346 only you can drop there, and still the ppl had to run quite few hcs to get the proper gear, but the gearing up would be faster and in my opinion it would make the whole hcs a little bit easier.
    more drop = faster gearing up = more ppl running hcs = after gear up ppl still running hcs for valor points.

what do you thing of this ???

Deleted
    tune them up a bit you'll start outgearing lots of failures when you reach 350+ ilvl

In all seriousness can all the people who voted "Nerf" post in this thread. I would really like to hear from you. I just cannot fathom why anyone would want Heroics nerfed at this point. Heroics seems to get easier and easier each passing day so if you really think they should be nerfed I just gotta say maybe you should move onto other games.