Is there a holy/disc BiS raid gear list?

As the title states, are there any BiS gear list out for the Raiding content as Holy priests? Or is it still too early? Yes, I know there is one Pre-raid

Couldn't find any except the one on disciplinaryaction.wordpress which seemed stupid as that list neglected all regen trinkets and stated that the best ones were mastery with dps procs (???).

As far as I know most of us are prioritizing Spirit > Int > mastery > Crit/haste so i guess it wouldn't be that hard to create one.

PS: The stickies seems dead.

I've seen the stickies myself, and I've been scanning around for any sort-of BiS list for holy priests (pre and post raid) without much luck. I assume it's still to early, but I suspect they'll start coming out fairly soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    You dont need priest BiS List if you know the stats priority.

From EJ
    - Basic gearing strategy for Holy:
    1. Get as much Intellect as you can through higher item level gear and gemming.
    2. Make sure every item has Spirit as a secondary stat.
    3. Get enough Haste to have 12.5% raid buffed, more if you need the increased reaction time.
    4. Stack Mastery.
    5. Avoid Crit, which has the worst conversion factors, and is devalued further by our talents to
    increase it.

- For Disc:
    1. Get as much Intellect as you can through higher item level gear and gemming.
    2. Make sure every item has Spirit as a secondary stat.
    3. Keep a balance to your other secondary stats. None of them are great, but they synergistically
    increase each other's values.

source - http://elitistjerks.com/f77/t110245-...st_compendium/
    Last edited by Powerlamer; 2010-12-15 at 10:16 AM. Reason: added source

Collection, That's EXTREMELY helpful. I havent been able to find a source I trust (I should also point out that EJ is saying different that word of mouth) so I will use that to get to where I need to be. Thanks a ton!

go to wowhead.com
    go to data base
    select ilevel range
    pick a spot
    compare items
    make a list
    make an item set to see if you like the overall stats
    rape face

You can make your own list, as stated in the post above me. You know what stats are needed, as stated a few above from EJ, so it's really not hard. Try doing it yourself and not expect everyone to do it for you!

I thought I'd pass it along: Ainra and Collection inspired me to write a Holy Priest BiS list, with stat disussion from EJ. I will be adding gemming and enchanting information when I get the data for it.

As it stands I think it's still pending approval, but I'm hoping it will get approved soon.

Took like 5 min to create a holy BiS list, crit is horrible, haste to 4.5% is needed and then just go for spirit items that have mastery

T11 Head
    Wyrmbreaker's Amulet - Halfus Wyrmbreaker only one
    T11 Shoulder
    Heavenly Breeze - Vendor cloak
    Robes of the Burning Acolyte - Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Bracers of the Burningeye - Atramedes, only bracers
    T11 Gloves
    Rep belt from Hyjal BiS until hardmode
    T11 Legs
    Treads of Liquid Ice - Elementium Monstrosity
    Security Measure Alpha - Crit ring
    Twined Band of Flowers - Mastery ring

Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending - Trash bastion of twilight Staff
    Andoros, Fist of the Dragon King - Nefarian 1 handed mace
    Headbound Tome - Boe /Scepter of Ice - Ascendant Council off-hand
    Finkle's Mixer Upper - Chimaeron Wand

Trinkets
    Core of Ripeness - Vendor V same as under
    Fall of Mortality - Cho'gall ^ same as above
    Tyrande's Favorite Doll - Acheology
    Jar of Ancient Remedies - Maloriak BiS by far, 505 spirit and after the last patch changes we will regain 90% spirit as regen

This is what i wrote in my text doc so no fancy links etc. We had some Amazing legs from Al'akir a few days ago, so you might want to swap the mastery chest for mastery legs from him if they are well customized (Note that Al'akir and Conclave of Wind loot is random generated stats, legs/belt)

PS: I'm almost half way through this list myself and the gear does matter That much, my regen is almost 100% ok now. Hope this helped for someone

Edit: I obviously meant T11 and not 10 :x
    Last edited by Tavin; 2010-12-17 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Took like 5 min to create a holy BiS list, crit is horrible, haste to 4.5% is needed and then just go for spirit items that have mastery

Head t10
    Wyrmbreaker's Amulet - Halfus Wyrmbreaker only one
    T10 Shoulder
    Heavenly Breeze - Vendor cloak
    Robes of the Burning Acolyte - Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Bracers of the Burningeye - Atramedes, only bracers
    T10 Gloves
    Rep belt from Hyjal BiS until hardmode
    T10 Legs
    Wat

tencharacters

Deleted
    without being a frequent visitor to EJ, why 12.5% haste as holy?

EDIT: found the answer 30sec later, renews 5th tick.
    o/
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2010-12-16 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelric View Post
    I thought I'd pass it along: Ainra and Collection inspired me to write a Holy Priest BiS list, with stat disussion from EJ. I will be adding gemming and enchanting information when I get the data for it.

As it stands I think it's still pending approval, but I'm hoping it will get approved soon.
    I'm inspirational!! Glad you took to making one - there are a lot of people who blindly follow lists and will need your help! Highfive to you my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Azelric View Post

Assuming it's not going by the 12.5% retarded "haste cap", I'd love to put it up for reference.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-12-17 at 03:08 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Cataclysm-Gear

Here's what I've been using

Whoops, sorry! Didn't see you were asking for a raiding BIS list. Ignore this!
    UHNNN DA FUNK