Thread: Aspect for PVE

Aspect for PVE

Which Aspect to use for PVE environment like? Is using Fox all the way better than Hawk since you're always moving in fights and you can always cast or not interrupt mid-cast of Cobra/Steady Shot whenever you need to move.

Cobra is made for you while you are moving, Hawk is for when your standing still. That's pretty much it for PVE, just got to know when to use each one during fights. It is not that hard to anticipate what is going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Superpenguin3 View Post
    Cobra is made for you while you are moving, Hawk is for when your standing still. That's pretty much it for PVE, just got to know when to use each one during fights. It is not that hard to anticipate what is going to happen
    Assuming you meant Fox.

Aspect of the Fox is only useful when whatever you're doing requires you to be on the move. As a result, you can fire your shots while in Aspect of the Fox but keep in mind you only regenerate focus if you're hit by a melee attack. Otherwise, Aspect of the Hawk should always be on since that AP boost is crucial.

I usually macro aspect of the hawk into my instant casts, then just switch into fox if I'm moving and need focus.

Fox does not gives additional focus regen unless you're being hit by an melee attack. So its not viable to use Fox unless you're on the move.
    The solution is simple, it just requires 2 global cd's and 2 keybinds.

Switch to fox when u need to move and switch to hawk when you need to stand still, thats all.