Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajesto View Post
    I wonder, how much cap will 1k rating, 1,5k rating or 2k rating give you?
    Are there anywhere you put your rating and see how much cap you get?
    Or does anyone know how to calculate it manually?

Thanks.
    I think you will need atleast 1550 rating for the cap to go above the normal at all. And after 2.2k rating the cap gets 3k. So above posts arent exactly right.

I do not have any form of calculator for you though, sorry.

I am here to save the day!

Now stop fighting

femaledwarf.prettypls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/conquest-points-calculator-chart.jpg

I will just reply here, this graph is not very accurate, 2171 rating, 2702 point cap. About 60 point off the graph estimation.

Please feel free to use this one. It is a close approximation right now, but will be updated to be accurate once we obtain some more reliable data points to use for regression.

The calculator is on the right side, just put in your personal rating and click calculate.

apparently I can't post links. However its at

www dot skill-capped dot com /cqpoints.html

Deleted
    Ok this is only what i have heard:

When over 1.5k raiting your conquest cap will get up.
    1 raiting = 2 more to cap.

This is only what i have read/heard/understood.

Last week my team ended at 1830 and our Conquest cap was upped to 2031 points for the week.
    This week we ended at 1975 and our cap for this week is upped to 2371.

I haven't been able to find an exact converter anywhere, but there's 2 examples at least of how many points the cap gets bumped to.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

conquestpoints.com

quick site i threw together the other night, conquestpoints.com

it should be mostly accurate, going to add an option to let people submit data so i can fine tune it a little better ;p

Quote Originally Posted by rtjason View Post
    Ok heres your calculator.

a 2200 rating gives you a 2200 cap
    a 1132 rating gives you a 1132 cap
    a 745 rating gives you a 745 cap

anything in between you should divide n, with n being your highest rating achieved, by one, and the answer is x, which is equal n/1

x= n/1

i hope this helps.
    lol retard i have 0 rating and get 1343 cap

so F O

Quote Originally Posted by jamlol View Post
    Last week my team ended at 1830 and our Conquest cap was upped to 2031 points for the week.
    This week we ended at 1975 and our cap for this week is upped to 2371.

I haven't been able to find an exact converter anywhere, but there's 2 examples at least of how many points the cap gets bumped to.
    thanks for the info ;p ill add it tonight

Deleted
    I have just made a Calculator for conquest points, I hope you like. It's still in the testing phase, so I will try to improve the formula:

artum-inferniti.hu/ccc/

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6733/chartt.jpg
    including tendency formula.

gogo
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XxLightningxX View Post
    lol retard i have 0 rating and get 1343 cap

so F O

Lol what a retard are u? how can be someone so stupid like u? is this even posibble ... your inteligence must be like 40 and lower ... rly man ... alt+f4 wow and /delete wow .... its the basic cap for everyone, from 1500 + rating u getting bigger cap for next week (yeah wotkl babies, /hug /love /hate /kick / kill )

btw it depens wich arena u play 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 .... everywhere is different ratio for cap 5v5 is sure the best way for farm .. but hardest ..

Don't flame people. Especially when you're wrong. USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST. -S_B
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-01-15 at 05:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj4ever View Post
    including tendency formula.

gogo
    I have tried that formula and it's not valid. I gives very different results, I think it was copy pastes wrong or there is a number missing or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkypinky View Post
    Lol what a retard are u? how can be someone so stupid like u? is this even posibble ... your inteligence must be like 40 and lower ... rly man ... alt+f4 wow and /delete wow .... its the basic cap for everyone, from 1500 + rating u getting bigger cap for next week (yeah wotkl babies, /hug /love /hate /kick / kill )

btw it depens wich arena u play 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 .... everywhere is different ratio for cap 5v5 is sure the best way for farm .. but hardest ..
    I wouldn't flame so hard if I were you. Also, from what I understand the points are the same for each bracket.

There is now a pretty accurate conquest cap point calculator that can be found here: elitepcbuilding.com/wow-conquest-calculator
    Last edited by lyth0s; 2011-03-15 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Link Changed