Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Post Your highest burst dps on a SINGLE target?

Mine was 23k dps last night in my crappy blues with some PVP gear AND not even close to hit capped.

Yours?

Obviously, I couldn't maintain this and it dropped to about 15k but I did reach 23k.

Deleted
    23k is really low tbh..

Quote Originally Posted by illulina View Post
    23k is really low tbh..
    Depending on your class.

Epeen thread!

Mine? ...I dunno. Prolly like 70-80k with deep freeze....and then the boss gets all pissed and I use mirror image to lose aggro. XD

LOL 70-80k dps? and to the person who posted under me, you think 23k single dps is bad. Are you retarded or do you not know what DPS stands for? LOL.

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 02:53 PM ----------

For those who are too dumb to read btw, I am asking for DPS not your highest crit. L2Read people. Its basic English..

Deleted
    50k + as a frost mage but then it drops to 13-15k or so in level 330 gear on average. Gotta love those 80-90k deep freeze crits:P

15+ Year Old Account
    These threads are really aggrivating. All numbers should immediately be discounted because nobody will be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by treesaiyan2012 View Post
    LOL 70-80k dps? and to the person who posted under me, you think 23k single dps is bad. Are you retarded or do you not know what DPS stands for? LOL.

For those who are too dumb to read btw, I am asking for DPS not your highest crit. L2Read people. Its basic English..
    Burst DPS = Damage done in 1 second to my knowledge. : / The meter goes: DHJIKNASDLSBIG NUMBER. And then it goes back to normal a second later. I mean it IS called DPS. Damage Per Second. I assumed you meant the first second. Whats the window of burst DPS for you? 3 seconds? 4 seconds? I dunno.

By the way you're PROBABLY gonna be banned or warned for saying "for those of you too dumb to read" so I'd rethink that statement VERY VERY quickly and edit it out. Might be too late though.

Being a frost DK I did around 25k yesterday on Magmaw however I was kiting the adds so

Best single target would prbly be around 20k with all CD's popped. Can't wait til sunday to try out my new mace tho :P

10+ Year Old Account
    22k on marrowgar 25 heroic pre 4.0.1

I havent reached that high eversince then :x
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

I've burst 68k DPS (Yes, DPS!) at the start of a fight, but then it shot down to 20k almost instantly. Frost DF ftw?

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    I've burst 68k DPS (Yes, DPS!) at the start of a fight, but then it shot down to 20k almost instantly. Frost DF ftw?
    Pretty much!

Deleted
    27k in about 35secs on Magmaw (before the head)....Rpala popping all cds ftw

Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by treesaiyan2012 View Post

I think you are the one who's being a little ignorant here...

70-80k dps is definitely possible now, especially in a raid setting. Not even just burst dps, but sustained till the end of the raid encounter.

Check out the screenshot by Method's very recent Halfus heroic 25-man kill: go to methodwow.com and click the link 'Enrage timer'... The top mage did 70k dps.

Of course, if you were talking about 5-man only, then that's a different story. I would say 23k in a 5-man is pretty good.

Deleted
    Halfus takes 150% extra damage for a large portion of the fight.

going to lie here, so 40k

80 million kay mad deepz

Quote Originally Posted by Lotena View Post
    These threads are really aggrivating. All numbers should immediately be discounted because nobody will be honest.
    Agreed and people think they are doing EPICZ dps yet the logs at world of logs doesnt recognoze the fact cos either they die, or do it for about 5 seconds as they pop all their cd's and trinkets..

WHO CARES about burst DPS? that is called.. DAMAGE.. DPS is damage per second and should be taken over the length of the fight.. If you burn all your mana in 1 min and the fight lasts 2 mins you fail.. Sustained DPS is what you should be focussing on improving and waving your retarded crits around does nothing but inflate an epeen that you wish you had the right to have.

fail thread is fail

Posting in a fakepeen thread.