Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    13 and i gave up for now, but its a badass title tho

Anyone have any thoughts on a new title they will make for the next level? I think it will be "Jones"

Morpsend Jones

Deleted
    got 20 for the title and then stopped. I still want the tolvir mount and pet but I am going to wait for whatever patch it is that brings a change to archeology ever since they mentioned in the Q&A that they are gonna add rares.

Got 20 and Professor title on my lock. Last rare was a real pain. Was stuck at 19 for a few weeks (stopped doing more than a few digs out of frustration). Thankfully a Tol'vir rare showed up (alas it was the crappy glowing sword that I have no use for) so have the prof title but didn't get any of the rares I really wanted yet (no Troll sword, no Dwarf or Tol'vir staff, no scepter for the bug mount and no crawling claw...)

Been stuck at 17/20 for a month now, felt like it was impossible or so, stopped working on that achievement.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got my 20th a couple of days ago, after been stuck trying for Zin'rokh and Tol'vir rares, I decided to go back to outland & Northrend to get the last Draenai and Nerubian rares.

Took roughly 4 hours to complete them, as frankly Nerubian spawns are awful.

So 20/26 now the only super rare I have is the NE trink.

21/26 still. Stocked up on fragments and keystones for the new arch items coming out. As far as another title, I would HATE "Jones" I'm happy with my "Professor Wernstrum" and wouldn't replace for Jones. Reminds me of Jenkins and that is the most annoying title ever. I saw somebody mention "Curator"? That sounded okay I suppose.

If anybody is going for Professor I highly recommend getting the ones in Outland and Northrend if you don't have them already. Nerubian are rare but with some farming it will get you the rares faster than the last ones in other races that you need.

Got my prof title yesterday, Tyrande's Doll poppep up. Pretty useless for me though since I don't heal or have any healing/caster alts at max level.

Ah well, I'm still gonna try and get ZinRokh

Got mine a while back. Zin was one of the rares I got on mah pally... the 107th completed troll... and then on an alt I got to 525 w/o doing any troll and got my 2nd Zin on the 13th completed troll with that toon. Have another maxed also but still have yet to get the tol'vir mount or either of the staves. One thing I did realize leveling 3 toons to 525... I really hate trees and didn't realize old world had so many.

21 Rares atm. Got it on Jan 17th.

Everything except Puzzle Box, Thausarrian Staff, Crawling Claw, Sirocco, and Ammunae Staff.

36 Solves for Zin / 94 for Blue bug.

19/20 and have been since the first week in February.....

need:
    NE trinket (275 solves)
    Tol'ver mount, pet, staff, and sword (115 solves.....last rare solve was on 1/29 and that was my 10th solve. FUCK RNG.)
    Dwarf staff (125 solves)
    Troll sword(115 solves)

I want to stop but i cant help but thinking that next rare is right around the corner....

19/20 and finally ran out of steam, with the finish line within reach... F U Tol'Vir.

Deleted
    after close to 1 month break not doing arch, i came back to try again
    Update on my is Professor is 18/20. Miss 1 Nerubian (that i think wont be so big problem), then its my favourite Zin Rokh (262 solves), Dwarf staff (173 solves), 5 tolvir (have pendant). So im going to strugle again i guess.

Currently on 18 myself,

Gave up when it end up just being Nerubian, Tolvir and The Troll sword, I spent ages farming the sword and the amount of Tolvir and Nerubian spawns was so low I lost interest in it. I'll probably come back and do more now there are new things on the way and you get some gold for the grey solves

Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    I was wondering if there already were some proud owners of the "Professor" title, as I've been farming archaeology for days now just for the title.
    I am currently 'stuck' on 16 rares, got most of the easier ones.

How many rares do you have?

Currently on 18 rares
    Yes. I got my Professor title on January 4th.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i've been farming Tol'Vir tirelessly cause I want my freaking mount. i've obtained Ring of the Boy Emperor and The scarab pendent thing (that thing is a joke btw)

But ot...I'm at 13? last time I checked. Only one of my friends above 10 =P

I got it before I got the 7th Scepters achivment, the damm Nerubian scepter was my very last solve even got the 2 rares before it.

But next patch just gona make the title way easier to get