Thread: Time for a nerf

Time for a nerf

After the latest megabuffs priest healing is just ridiculous. Sure it's true that paladins were a couple of hundred HPS above other classes at release, but this difference is unacceptable. Priests need to be nerfed post haste.

Why? Meters don't matter, as long as the boss is dead and pretty much everyone is alive.

looks to me like shamans need a buff, more than priests needing a nerf tbh
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Without knowing the boss, the context is lost. If that's the boss in Baradin Hold, then I laugh, because realistically, Prayer of healing fits that perfectly, and is no surprise that its super effective when there is predictable, multitarget damage, with down time to heal it.

15+ Year Old Account
    i wonder how long it will take people to realise that's Paragon's meter...

or it's a guild with exactly the same character names o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Tahmu View Post
    Seconded.

On topic though, I think that this is enough evidence. A single healing meter? Maybe the priests have much better gear, are much better players or maybe the fight supports priests more than other healers.

Why does the healing meter look so artificial to me... (Just looking at how close the pally/shaman numbers are...)

Anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it intriguing that the shammy's and paladin's each heal the same. Or they are indeed Paragon and so pro that each healed at the maximum that they could do the whole fight long without any errors and in the same gear.

No resto druids to be found, though. *sad face* Like everyone else is saying, there is so little information given by your posted meter. Doesn't give anyone the full story and you are crying foul and nerf.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Does that include overhealing...?

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arck908 View Post
    Does that include overhealing...?
    Recount never posts overhealing in Healing Done; it's only effective healing.

There's a separate menu for overhealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahmu View Post
    See the screenshot again and you'll realise its druids that need a buff not shamans ^^

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

This meter clearly represents every guild in the world.

And I thought that DPS were bad when it came to epeening meters, LOL.

Judging from that it looks like that priest just took advantage of most likely, their mastery rating adding with one of the best glyphs in the game PoH. It's not surprising to see that much especially if it was a big AoE damage fest.

It does seem odd that all three Paladins and both Shamans were within 0.1% of eachothers healing. But I don't think posting a single screenshot of a healing meter from a Priest who was obviously on Raid damage control (considering the highest healing he did was from Prayer of Healing, followed by the Mastery from being hit by Prayer of Healing, followed by the Glyph of Prayer of Healing.) proves that the entire class needs to be nerfed.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Judging from that it looks like that priest just took advantage of most likely, their mastery rating adding with one of the best glyphs in the game PoH. It's not surprising to see that much especially if it was a big AoE damage fest.
    I think he/she took advantage of his/her recent regen buff...

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    No.

We do not base the power of a class from one fight without any context at all.

Feel free to make this thread again with information and more screenshots (overhealing, mana gained, the other Priest's healing).