Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Soooooo many Warriors now.

Where did all these Warriors come from? We went from like 3rd least played to 2nd most played class in the game in 1 expansion. That's crazy!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    i got executed by a warrior in twin peaks for 62k while i had 1.8k resillience. thats why

Deleted
    Yeah I must admit, warriors feel quite the buffed class at the moment. I wouldn't say overpowered, just got a bit of loving in my opinion. I don't have a warrior and have never had a high level one so I can't fully judge but yeah

well can't blame me for playing warrior since i've been playing this class since i started.
    But seeing that tanking a s prot is massively fun while pulling high dps could be a reason

10+ Year Old Account
    I still like PvPing on my Lock more. But when it comes to LFD, have to be one my Tank, can't stand waiting 40m for a dungeon that may not last past the first trash pull.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

all depends on vengeance. which is a double edged sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors used to be tough to level, but with Victory Rush's healing after each fight, Warriors are now insanely easy to level.

Helps that they're also a blast to play. Rage >>> Mana/Focus/Runes/Energy

Deleted
    I hate it when my class gets FOTM and every scrub goes play it -.- , I've allwas played Warrior and i'll play it again when i'm back to Cata, it's my lovely main and I don't want to be confused as '' fotm reroller'' 8( and there's no way for someone to see if you're a fotm reroller, or a Warrior player since ages (you can by achievements and stuff but who checks that anyway)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    I hate it when my class gets FOTM and every scrub goes play it -.- , I've allwas played Warrior and i'll play it again when i'm back to Cata, it's my lovely main and I don't want to be confused as '' fotm reroller'' 8( and there's no way for someone to see if you're a fotm reroller, or a Warrior player since ages (you can by achievements and stuff but who checks that anyway)
    Why would you be confused as a FOTM player, unless you don't have the skill to play your class you should be more than fine... but on the subject I've had my warrior since the first Tier of Wotlk I just didn't play him much till ICC came around as prot and arms pvp... I ended up enjoying him more than I expected so I made him my main.

i had a warrior before cata, but deleted him to make a worgen warrior. so not really a new warrior just a diff one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggher View Post
    Why would you be confused as a FOTM player, unless you don't have the skill to play your class you should be more than fine... but on the subject I've had my warrior since the first Tier of Wotlk I just didn't play him much till ICC came around as prot and arms pvp... I ended up enjoying him more than I expected so I made him my main.
    That's not seenable like that mate, I lvled a Pala to try its tanking in WOTLK, and I tanked awesomly even with crap gear, first time tanking = awesome, yet, first time I was on a Paladin.

Deleted
    I know i was holding off till the talent update/new races/new zones.

I think alot of others where too

Deleted
    Ive been playing warr since tbc and it still never stops to amaze me how many people think they can play warriors, I barely got space to put anything on my bars from the amount of macros and abilities and I get my items taken by some keyboard turners .....

eh i wanted to level up my war from 72 to 85 but as i see it s pop now i ll think)) ( i had some wars from vanilla)

You guys are obviously confusing Warrior with Mage. Because after all, EVERYONE was complaining about the coming apocalypse from Mages before the expansion was released. Surely no one would switch from a "totally OP" class to a "zomg underpowered /QQ" class. Right?

Riiiiiight?

My warrior has been my main since the open beta of classic. This is actually the first expansion I considered swapping out of it, but stuck with it after making the first inroads in heroics and such. Interestingly, 2 of my guild warriors changed out, so I actually see less warriors now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    you care way too much of what random people that you dont know thinks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzlight View Post
    you care way too much of what random people that you dont know thinks.
    You're pretty right about that :P

because ppl have heard omg warriors do so much dmg in pvp...then they run into prot paladin like myself and get rolled and go back to playing their mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sars6588 View Post
    because ppl have heard omg warriors do so much dmg in pvp...then they run into prot paladin like myself and get rolled and go back to playing their mage.
    Lol only thing thats "rolling" me are other warriors. And lucky rogues.