Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaarheid View Post
    Lost city, 2 tiger packs at the start. Kill, reset, win.
    This. I know not all classes can do it but the majority of the Classes out there normally with Skinning can. I find this way to easy on hunter haven't tried any other class atm. Rogues and Druids should have no problem either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuany View Post
    This. I know not all classes can do it but the majority of the Classes out there normally with Skinning can. I find this way to easy on hunter haven't tried any other class atm. Rogues and Druids should have no problem either.
    Rogue. Sap. Kill normals. Loot. Skin. Vanish. Sap. Kill normals. Loot. Skin. Get out of intance. Reset. Win.

lost city got hotfixed only drop 1-2 noa

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the Gators are in TB, pretty much the last spot where you can get plenty since Blizz is nurfing other hot spots as fast as us skinners can find them.
    Not much to say other than I'm a Share Holder in ActivisionBlizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Revyy View Post
    Packs of bats in Deepholm. 8 bats with 5k hp flying around in packs. You can easily farm 25+ stacks of leather per hour.
    i fuking love you ... just made 22 k in 5 hours of farming

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The area in the south of Hyjal with all the Dragons that are being killed for quests was a popular spot starting out, plus you get a lot of Black Dragonscales which can sell for a decent bit when you get an excess of them. Also the Croc area of Tol Barad.

I have to agree with farming the crocs in Tol Barad. Not only is there fast respawns to kill, but also other people questing there and mostly leaving skinable corpses lying about.

The crocs in tb are by far the best for farming 1-3 per mob and u almost never have to do the killing yourself.
    Last edited by Slure; 2011-01-06 at 10:00 PM. Reason: typo
    Thunder. Thunder. Thunder cats gooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by todzilla85 View Post
    QQ this totaly sucks for my farming cut all my leather in half now dont know if i should carry on or find some where elss might try TB as on my server horde have it 90% of the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    i fuking love you ... just made 22 k in 5 hours of farming
    Amazing! how did you manage to do that yesterday when the place was nerfed weeks ago and the bats are no longer skinnable?

What about the dragonkin in TH. I have my 72 lok out there doing it, and you can even drag them to the NPCs to help kill faster. Also get a shot ad the dragon scales

Deleted
    Just made 350 leather in half an hour skinning crocolisks in tol barad, think we have a winner

Up and down the river that goes NW from Ramkahen in Ulduar, I was doing this as I was farming herbs also, fast respawn time, got about 4 stacks in about 30mins to an hour worth of farming

10+ Year Old Account
    For ranged DPS, the large dead tree in the middle of the burn forest to the southwest of Dragonmaw Port in Twilight Highlands. There are dragons that spawn and do not attack back. Get it while it's good though, it's only a matter of time until it is hotfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by todzilla85 View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous. Does Blizzard not want us to skin at all? If they don't, they just need to say so and I'll frickin' drop it at this point, I'm so fed up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by lazymangaka View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous. Does Blizzard not want us to skin at all? If they don't, they just need to say so and I'll frickin' drop it at this point, I'm so fed up with it.
    They want you to, just not entering an instance and glitching it in the manner that was done. This is similar to the enchanting hotfix they did years ago with SM graveyard where the instance reset was first placed. If you are going to skin either solo the mobs outside in the world or go in with a group and do it. People should not be solo'ing current content instances when they normally otherwise wouldn't be able to.

lost city has lso been nerfed now, on ssl (scarshield legion) , so looks like vash for scraps or obsidian forest , if any one else has a good farm spot plzplzplz share as this is a ball ache.

other than tb as not option for me horde have it all the time.
    Last edited by brooks986; 2011-01-08 at 08:03 PM.

Did they hotfix the dragons at the dead tree in TH? I can't find them anymore :S

Deleted
    Deepholm The pale Roost.

The Stone Drakes are elite and therefore drop a decent amount of money, but they drop from the sky with 30% health or 52552.
    This is beautiful for classes with 20% finishers.

They litteraly fall from the sky, and being quest objects they continue on doing so forever: you never run dry, or have to change spot.
    Drop rate are around 68-69% Savage Leather, 28-29% Blackened Dragonscale and 2-3% Strange Bloated Stomach(so a "decent" amount of volatile's aswell)

Best spot i found so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Currently I'd say the best place is indeed the bat packs in Deepholm, but if I were you I'd be looking for an alternative as the bat farming may soon be nerfed.

Also Revvy did nothing wrong, It's posted all over the Savage Leather link on WoWhead and nearly every skinner in the world knows about it. The reason it's so overpowered and needs a nerf is because over 8 skinners can be farming them non-stop without interupting or killing each other.
    YOU STOLE MY AVATAR. NOOOO!

On topic:

I like going into Tol Barad and waiting for people to kill the spiders for their dailies and just uberfarming it up. 15-20 stacks/hour!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. - George Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always farmed it either from the Spiders in Tol Borad or the Crocs in Tol Borad because those are daily quest kills and there are ALWAYS LOTS of skinnable corpses laying on the ground.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra