How are shams doing?

Hello,
    Just a simple question of how shams are currently doing.
    I play all 3 Specs but was wondering what spec is currently doing more DPS (Ele or Enhance) And if there as good compared to other dps or better.
    Also wondering how Resto is doing in the world of healers. Are they surviving to the others out there?
    Just wondering whats doing the best in the shaman world.

Thank you.
    Shockhold

Talking about pve or pvp? Doesn't matter, Enh is godly atm idk about resto

hahahah therm that is an amazing sig..

<Moderator edit: Not any more it isn't. It MASSIVELY violated forum rules for sig height>

OT: Enhance is amazing... i tried both ele and enhance, and ive always been an ele lover, enhance just feels better, and more fun... and does really nice dps, 97% of the time im top dps. I heard resto is reeeeally good right now as well.. havent tried it thats just what i heard!
    Last edited by mmoca7472cd2b9; 2010-12-20 at 04:09 PM.
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran with an enchancement shaman today in a random, and dear lord, that was some insane damage he did. I'd say enhancement are doing very good at the moment.
    Vol'jin fanboy

All three specs are quite viable

from what I am hearing Enhancment is a bit better than Elemental atm, but the difference isn't so big.

Playing Elem atm, and I'm having a blast in the new heroics. Deeper, more dynamic rotation, loads of utility, 2 CCs and some great cooldowns. All in all I can say at least I'm enjoying Elemental immensely and I'm pulling very viable DPS

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

its the eternal shaman problem, start very good but dont scale properly like other classes and start to fall behind in late tiers
    elemental is awesome atm, doing very competitive damage

enhancement is good too but it requires STUPID amounts of hit (raid boss) to be hitcapped, yes INSANE, 1742 hit + 541 expertise = 2283 rating you need to gear for.. GG! :P
    items without hit become VERY unattractive when compared :\
    also, now theres a buttload of haste in mail items which suck for enhance. reforge helps tho

I haven't played anything, but resto in raids, however, resto kicks ass and you can fill every role: tank healing or raid healing only surpassed in tank healing by a holy pala.
    Resto is also quite good fun and you now get to use your whole arsenal instead of "just" chain heal spam.

Deleted
    DO NOT post what spec should I play threads. Please read the forum rules.