The Summation of ALL Cata Threads ATM...

-Message Deleted-
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-12-20 at 08:44 AM.

Wow... did a DPS piss on your cornflakes this morning?

You attitude is beyond vile, either you are an angry troll or need to take a break from gaming, seriously.

To much I and me, and too little we and us. You may be the tank, but you are not the entire party, if a guild puts up with your primadonna greedy attitude for more than 1 raid, I would be shocked. Enjoy your little power trips over groups of 5 people you don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope every run you go then, you lose gear because people needing, then lets see if you will be annoyed or not
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I hope every run you go then, you lose gear because people needing, then lets see if you will be annoyed or not
    I don't get annoyed, I just kick them. It honestly doesnt matter, they have to wait 40 more min for a que, and I continue on my way. Its not a big deal, 90% of the people in this game are bad. 90% of people get carried. If you are one of the 10% that do GREAT DPS, GREAT HEALS, or GREAT TANKING, the loot is ALL yours. I will not roll need on it. But if you suck, you will continue to suck and not get gear that you don't deserve.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 08:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Wow... did a DPS piss on your cornflakes this morning?

You attitude is beyond vile, either you are an angry troll or need to take a break from gaming, seriously.

To much I and me, and too little we and us. You may be the tank, but you are not the entire party, if a guild puts up with your primadonna greedy attitude for more than 1 raid, I would be shocked. Enjoy your little power trips over groups of 5 people you don't know.
    In fact I only raid with guilds who share the idea that if you suck, or screw up multiple times you get kicked. There is no reason to play with bad people ever.

ITT: -img removed-
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-12-20 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyspartann View Post

Finally I would like to sum it up for those who don't like to read.

1. Need before greed, unless you feeling nice. Quit complaining the world ain't fair.
    2. Heroics aren't hard YOU just suck, or your GROUP sucks
    3. Chaos orbs are for ANYONE who wants one. If you dont want to roll against other people SOLO the instance YOURSELF.
    4. Tank instead of dps, if you can't then dont suck, if you suck lrn to not suck in your 40min que, or get kicked and waste everyone's time
    5. Don't stand in fire
    Thank you for the summary, the wall of text critting my face was far too much.

In rebuttal: Stop making QQ threads about QQ threads, and stop reading forums if you hate QQ so much.

That must have taken a long time to type.

Closed.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.