ENH: Leveling Rotation Pre 85

I am completely new to this class as enhancement. The last Shaman I played was back in Vanilla as Restoration. I have been reading a lot about this class and I wanted to understand our rotation better. I understand from reading elitist jerks threads, that we specifically do not have a rotation, we have a priority list of spells.

This is the current priority of spells listed on Elitist Jerks for lvl 85 Shaman:
    http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110295-...Priority_Queue

1 ST Searing Totem (with x ticks remaining, set in sim)
    2 LL Lava Lash
    3 FS_UEF Flame Shock if the Unleash Flame buff is present
    4 MW5_LB Maelstrom Weapon x5 stacks + Lightning Bolt
    5 UE Unleash Elements
    6 SS Stormstrike
    7 ES Earth Shock
    8 SW Spirit Wolves

Now I don't have every spell available to me so my current priority queue is this at 66?:

Searing Totem
    Lava Lash
    Maelstrom (if x5 buff is up)
    Stormstrike
    Earth Shock

Is this the normal "rotation" that is expected to be most effective at my level? I see people going with LL, SS, ES then Maelstrom? Just confused as to what I should focus on rotation wise. I like to pull with ES, then go with LL, SS then Maelstrom if and when available. If Maelstrom is up, I use this first before LL and SS.

Comments, thoughts and criticisms welcome.
    - Nom Nom

I leveled from 80-85 as enh, and I never once laid down my totems unless it was a 'boss' type quest. Otherwise things died way too fast and way too easily to even warrant wasting the time it took to lay them down. Just open with UE and then ES/FS and then LB and SS, and repeat that priority until the mob is dead (using MW procs to heal yourself). Of course only popped wolves on, again, 'boss' quests and the occassional time when I aggro'd a crapton of mobs. Enh is by far the easiest spec to level in the game imo, because you have killer dps and can self heal with an endless mana pool.

I'd like to know the leveling rotation post 85...

You can solo every single quest in cata while leveling up, I did this myself.

Typically I just:

unleash elements, ss, es, LL, MW heal/LB/CL whenever needed/applicable. Opening with UE at a range provides the most benefit I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Theimperfect View Post
    I'd like to know the leveling rotation post 85...

You can solo every single quest in cata while leveling up, I did this myself.

Typically I just:

unleash elements, ss, es, LL, MW heal/LB/CL whenever needed/applicable. Opening with UE at a range provides the most benefit I believe.
    Following the UE with a shock, because those are ranged as well and will have the GCD up on that shock by the time they are in melee range to SS/LL

Thanks guys, I pretty much had the expected rotation expect for UE.

<3

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    I leveled from 80-85 as enh, and I never once laid down my totems unless it was a 'boss' type quest. Otherwise things died way too fast and way too easily to even warrant wasting the time it took to lay them down. Just open with UE and then ES/FS and then LB and SS, and repeat that priority until the mob is dead (using MW procs to heal yourself). Of course only popped wolves on, again, 'boss' quests and the occassional time when I aggro'd a crapton of mobs. Enh is by far the easiest spec to level in the game imo, because you have killer dps and can self heal with an endless mana pool.
    I've been playing around with these. At first before I got to 60's I never laid them down. I noticed a nice jump in DPS with them down, so I plop em down as the mob runs towards me, since I have a full GCD before they reach me with a ES pull. I mainly see an increase in AP from the strength totem and the burst DPS from FT wep w/searing totem.
    - Nom Nom