Help with Stats for Assassination

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arkashi/simple

That is my armory for my character, atm I am unable to get into raids like BWD or bastion because my guildes are not geared enough. So with heroics and reputation how should I set up my stats to get the most dps I can possibly get. I reforged mastery on the advice of another forum post that I read but I am not quite sure what kind of dps I should be putting out because I have not grouped with another rogue and seen what they do. Another question should I use my current MH wep (Meteor Shard) or should I equip the Windwalker Blade (http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/56454/windwalker-blade/) there is a link. So please help to whatever extent that you can. Quick note I did not enchant alot of my gear because I am on area 52 and it costs a lot of money for mats atm and I was waiting to know what to enchant than just enchant what i thought I should enchant.

I am pulling around 13k in all heroic gear and I have reforged a single thing, but I have been gemming mastery and hit, and you cant go wrong with AGI, lots of AGI

apart from agi, which is significantly better than any other stat, go for spell hit and mastery. don't bother with expertise.

About what expertise should I have? Like what is the minimum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are EP values on EJ. They show stat weights once in a certain level of gear. They do not mean start from 0 here this is that is going to do the best DPS for you. You change a stat, a single stat, and the EP values change. At the same time my comments do not mean that if you chage a stat then something else is going to be better everytime. The only purpose of my post is to make people aware that EP values are static numbers, but your personal stat weights change rating by rating. You need to get a better understanding of how EP works to use it to it's maximum capacity.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit