Thread: BG Pet Bug?

BG Pet Bug?

This was a minor problem I noticed in WOTLK but since Cata was released I have experienced this problem with alarming frequency. Basically I have been rezzing with either no pet (even though it was alive when I died) or rezzing with a different pet than I had when dying (using felhunter and constantly rezzing with the imp). I either have to wait to rez a pet or burn a precious soul shard to get one. Since we don't rez with full soul shards however, sometimes I don't have one to burn, and if I did I then have to use soul harvest to get them back while my teammates are off being productive.

Anyone else noticed this recently?

15+ Year Old Account
    iirc you ress with the pet you had (or not at all) when you joined the battleground.

and yes, ressing with 0 shards is quite annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    iirc you ress with the pet you had (or not at all) when you joined the battleground.
    No, I noticed the same thing. I have my Felguard out all the time, no need for me to use an Imp, but after a res I suddenly had an Imp bounching beside me (or indeed no minion at all...)

Btw, the 'dismount' bug is a lot more anoying. When I dismount after getting hit my pet dies... My theory is that when I dismount, minion appears with a low amount of health...and in de second the before the game realises that he needs to refill his health, he gets hit, or I get hit and transfer the damage to him via Soullink, wich kills him. I don't know if this is the cause, but it is very anoying, since part of my PvP is about having a pet out.

I have also noticed Soul Link disappearing randomly while in a BG either after mounting/dismounting or randomly in a fight (almost like it's getting purged or dispelled which it shouldn't be unless they changed that and I missed it). Not as big of a deal after dismounting because I generally catch it quickly but it's still a GCD if I need to be attacking or CCing. It is definitely an issue mid fight though.