why are people complaing...

about how hard it is to heal and tank and dps its like I see it everywhere nobody is happy people want to quit, it makes me laugh so hard because I realize these are the people who are so used to WOTLK with having every thing handed to them for everything they do, they never had to work for gear plan the next mob pull learn how to conserve their mana. Blizz wanted to make the game more like it was back in vanilla wow, where everything was a challenge. I got bored with WOTLK, I quit for 6 months because i was tired of getting gear handed to me and, fully clearing raids and just stacking up emblems and buying my gear. I never had to really bust my ass to get things in that expansion. I came back after the first few weeks that the LK could be killed and I did not raid i just ran around running heroics over and over again because I fell so far down the totem pole my gear was out of date. Everyone I saw running around had full T10. 2 weeks before Cata dropped I had 3/5 t10 on my rogue and I was working on getting pvp gear for leveling witch did not matter because, I replaced it all with greens so I end with this...stop saying shits to hard and open your eyes and use your damn heads you idiots and learn the game, learn what you need to learn. Meaning learn your class and stop whining.
    Last edited by floormat88; 2010-12-22 at 05:08 AM.

because if people didnt complain they wouldnt have anything else to do

People complain because they know people will listen, plain and simple. You're complaining right now about people complaining. People are responding. It's just how it all works. Ultimately, the best way that we can stop people from posting about how they're going to quit the game is to stop humoring their threads and making them 9+ pages long with responses such as "good riddance," "heroix r not 2 hard," or "WOTLK BABY!"
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2010-12-22 at 05:12 AM. Reason: removed stupid comment.

I just want the mmr bug fixed ):

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    People complain because they know people will listen, plain and simple. You're complaining right now about people complaining. People are responding. It's just how it all works. Ultimately, the best way that we can stop people from posting about how they're going to quit the game is to stop humoring their threads and making them 9+ pages long with responses such as "good riddance," "heroix r not 2 hard," or "WOTLK BABY!"
    I understand that I am complaining about people Complaining, it just annoys me to see it and keep reading it on every form I see people are not happy with the game and it makes no sense to me at all. My post was more geared towards people who are saying there going to quit because its to hard. When it really is not that hard at all. They are not used to everything yet, so if they kept playing and kept trying they will see its easy to do things in cata you have have to pay attention and know what you are doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    You aren't saying anything new.

Going on to call people idiots because they're finding things difficult is just asking for trouble. People will learn things at their own pace.

Closing this now because nothing that will be said hasn't been said 1000 times before. I don't want to have to wake up and throw bans around for trolling.