Thread: Shadow PVP

Shadow PVP

Hey, this is my first post on these forums. I've been here plenty before. I used to be disc, but i figure the way things are now, id try to do arena as shadow with a mage. We did a few games yesterday, but i was wondering about talent specs.

www(dot)wowhead(dot)com/talent#bfMkZZGrGdzkMddco:skMkVoVz

This is what i have so far, if there are any suggestions let me know. Thanks!

Im not sure if Imp SW:P is worth it, considering it probably will be dispelled anyway, and its only 6%. Im thinking of moving the points into phantasm for better mobility.

Harnessed shadows i think is alright.The shadow orbs are a decent trash buff. They have to spam dispel 3 times before they dispel any decent buffs. Im not sure if id rather put that one point into the disc tree for Inner sanctum though.

I havent used Paralysis yet, but it seems useful vs melee if I MSx3 and insta MB Crit them, although it has the same DR as Fear =/.

PS, it wouldnt let me post links because im a new member.
    Last edited by Rykhan; 2010-12-22 at 04:16 PM.

if your doing shadow pvp why dont you have the shadow pvp talents?..

Im not sure if in the beginning people will be dispelling. Shadow/Mage has decent burst and cc, so i think the pressure on the healer will not make dispelling a priority. Although i could be wrong. The way i see it I'm going to be dotting one up, and mindspiking the other