Question Best Alliance PvE Race - Discipline

I was thinking of making a Discipline Priest on the Alliance side. I can't seem to figure out which race I should go with. I want my choice to be based upon racials (not how cute they are or which appeals to me better, I don't have a favorite). I don't want a Dwarf because I already have one and don't feel like making another. Here are my choices (I don't have the Cataclysm expansion):

Human
    Gnome
    Drainei
    Night Elf

So as a summary, I'm looking for the best Alliance race (depending on racials) for a Discipline Priest.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    From the list, the strongest are Gnome for their 5% extra mana talent, and Human for their 3% extra spirit talent. Most hardcore raiders and theorycrafters would tell you that Gnome works out better on paper for scaling and things like replenishment.

I haven't played a Gnome since Cataclysm so I think I'd enjoy that. I will think about a Gnome Priest.

I suggest human, spirit buff is maybe not as good as 5% mana but EMFH is waaaay more usefull then escape artist for a healer.

Its going back to 2 minutes next patch and a free CC breaker every 2 minutes can really help on many different fights, especially for a healer since it can mean a difference of life and death for some raid member close to death.

Gnomes and Humans sound equally good... this will be a hard decision.

Deleted
    gnomes are fun to play, I really enjoy being one.
    Human casting animations make me want to pull my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    Human casting animations make me want to pull my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
    Lol, I think I might roll a Gnome then.

15+ Year Old Account
    5% increased mana or 3% increased spirit won't mean a dead party/raid or not. What will is your skills. You shouln't look upon that roughly really.

If these small changes does matter for you, then choose Humans. Their racials are more friendly for raids.

I think I'm going to roll a Human. Since Gnome quests merge with Dwarf quests (I'm really tired of Dwarf quests and don't want to do them again), I will choose the Human.

Thanks for all the help! =D
    Last edited by Delaisa; 2010-12-29 at 11:26 PM.