Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why do people always capitalize YOU in threads like this?

Deleted
    First will be T11 Hands

T11 chest, give me a little while longer to hope for the legs/hands to drop from BH.

t11 because is amazing and i hope this meets the min requirement

Deleted
    T11 chest or legs, depending on if I get either some random chest or leg piece before that.

15+ Year Old Account
    either boots or legs pending on what i've gotten by that time

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Murloc helm
    Old Gods made me do it.

I purchased the trinket first seeing as there are many decent mail chest pieces available from raids,
    Tunic of Failed Experiments

Voltage Source Chestguard,

however not many trinkets, and I have seen Fluid Death on a few BiS lists as well, it gives you quite a bit of flexibility in the hit department which is nice, and worst comes to worst I could pick up the T11 chest next. On femaledwarf the reforged hit --> mastery or crit from the trinket + the net dps gain of the trinket was 240.something on my spreadsheet if I remember correctly, probably a bigger DPS gain than the chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Murloc helm
    Good luck with that.....

head and shoulders come from tokens only.

Deleted
    bought trinket few days ago now it's gonna be back i think

I'll buy Fluid Death tomorrow. Have the Leatherworking chest, so don't have worry about getting that piece filled for a while. No agility ring, and pants and boots potentially possible from Baradin Hold, I'm using my first round of points for the trinket, and then saving up for the pants, unless I get them before I have 2200 points again, in which case I'll save for gloves. Hopefully by then, I'll have saved enough money for a Hurricane Deck, too, mm...

I'm buying the trinket, since I'm wearing 4p pvp set for the +70 and +180 agility bonuses. I have a feeling that set will last me all the way up until i get 4p t11. Since agility is so ridiculously good atm there's no point using 2p t11, and the extra agility on the pvp set far outweights mastery/crit/hit/haste that you get instead of resillience on the non-pvp items.

Already bought the trinket. The tier 2 set bonus is not... That great (5% crit on serpent sting - its something, but meh), and the only pieces of tier I'd be able to get without sidegrading 359 to 359 is the helm/shoulders who are drops only.

Fluid Death is by far the way to go, I would think. The T11 bonuses are good but not game-changing, whereas Fluid Death changes my whole gear layout and reforging plan.

I'm tired of having every piece of gear actually having hit on it or being reforged with hit on it. Makes me a sad panda.

Fluid Death for me. T11 bonus is very sad.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    THE murlock HAT of course

EDIT: oh well then... hmm... if its only tokens.... then... Idk. PANX!!!!
    Last edited by Shawnacee; 2010-12-23 at 02:50 PM.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, the tanking trinket sucks. So I'm stuck getting my UTTERLY BITCHIN' LOOKIN' DK T11.

Woe is me.

Deleted
    Probably chest

I was actually going to hold off on getting tier, and not liking the mastery trinket as shadow, so I was going to buy the boots and sell them for 50k