Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I only know one Great Dane and he is aggressive as hell. I'm not here to argue, just relaying my experience. Hope your girl turns out to be a good one!
    She is absolutely golden and she is more terrified of the 2 chihuahuas who are given her hell. (if you want to see the 2 in question turn over to page 58 in this thread and you will see them)

As a breed it known that the aggression that the breed used to have has more or less been breed out of them but if a owner doesnt treat it right or just neglects or doesnt train it right then just like with any other dog they can turn feral and aggressive.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-02-13 at 02:02 PM.

My pup asha, although I'm cheating a bit, shes now 15 months.

This picture was taken around 14/16 weeks old not long after her first vaccinations. It was her 2nd walk IIRC and she discovered that awesome stuff called fox shit. Thus the reason shes wet post bath.

Edit:

Believe it or not, pure bred Welsh Border Collie

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I've decided to move forward with my life, and so I want to Petco today and spent $2 on a new fish!

It's a White Tetra Skirt Fish. Hopefully this fish doesn't meet the tragic fate that befalls all my other pets. (I saw a "red eyed tuna" that I wanted to get too, but I'm gonna take it one fish at a time for now.)
    Erm, is that your quarantine / temporary tank? No filter? No heater?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

Believe it or not, pure bred Welsh Border Collie
    I had a pure welsh border collie and he was without doubt the most loyal and loving dog i have ever owned BUT boy he was shockingly intelligent!!

He knew where my stash of sweets and candy was no matter how well i hid them and the stuff he could do was unbelievable.

Seriously they are the worlds smartest dog without any doubt and they are the most loyal and loving dog you will ever own.

Here he was his name was Bobby and he passed away from cancer back in 2006

Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-02-13 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I had a Border Collie mix, named Buddy (posted his picture a page back). He was a wonderful dog, but he had such a drive to herd. I took him out walking one night and he bolted for a nearby passing car and his collar snapped off. I chased as far as I could, but never caught him. I haven’t seen him since. It’s very sad. He is chipped, so I’m hoping whoever finds him takes him to a shelter or vet to scan him... but it’s been so long now.
    That is so sad to hear

I do hope at least someone took him in and took care of him not thinking to scan the chip cause you know alot of old people do like to take in strays not thinking that neck chips are a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had a Border Collie mix, named Buddy (posted his picture a page back). He was a wonderful dog, but he had such a drive to herd. I took him out walking one night and he bolted for a nearby passing car and his collar snapped off. I chased as far as I could, but never caught him. I haven’t seen him since. It’s very sad. He is chipped, so I’m hoping whoever finds him takes him to a shelter or vet to scan him... but it’s been so long now.
    You lost Buddy? When did this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    2 year old rescue from Greece
    <3

Yeah, I also hope for that. I’d rather somone take him in than him living on the streets in the cold. He’s a very friendly dog so I’m thinking he would have sought out a person.
    You said you had him chipped so if the worst came to the worst they wouldve reported it to you so i think the most likely thing is that some old person took him in not knowing about the whole neck chip thing.

Yeah, there’s a lot of old people living in the area where I was walking him (I was out of state, too).
    Take comfort in that

15+ Year Old Account
    A couple weeks before Christmas. He was about 7 months old at the time.
    That's a long time ago. :/

Hopefully he has found shelter somewhere.

I lost one of my cats 2,5 years ago, just disappeared. Not knowing what happened to him is the toughest part.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Factor View Post
    I had a pure welsh border collie and he was without doubt the most loyal and loving dog i have ever owned BUT boy he was shockingly intelligent!!

He knew where my stash of sweets and candy was no matter how well i hid them and the stuff he could do was unbelievable.

Seriously they are the worlds smartest dog without any doubt and they are the most loyal and loving dog you will ever own.

Here he was his name was Bobby and he passed away from cancer back in 2006

yea they are and stupidly loyal to boot.

My ex had a rescue one cross breed, no idea what the cross was. Apparently the bugger hated all her boyfriends on sight. When I met him I made sure I had dogey cheese bites in my pocket. He got within 2 feet or so of me, looked at my suspiciously, saw my hand go into the pocket then sat down immediately. Then had a snack and a great fuss.

He visited us once and I took him one time to my actual flat from her house to pick some thing up, 15 months later (about 12 months after we broke up) he came back up to visit her for two weeks. She walked in where we walked him near to my old flat. Apparently he nearly took her arm off trying to dive over to my flat xD

agree 100% i have a border / welsh collie cross and she is so loving, fiendly and generous i cant believe it

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Nox, Lord of Sleep, and owner of a glare that can sear flesh from bone:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Found a Corgi breeder here in WA state that will be having a litter this summer.

They want $2200 for a puppy. It seems steep, but they seem to be a pretty reputable breeder. I'm seriously considering it. A lot of the rescues in my area are either from Korea/Thailand and I don't want to take a chance on behavioral issues, or local chihuahuas and pits, neither of which I'm really interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a Part Lab part Blue Heeler. She's a very big independant spirit. Good lord.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-02-27 at 09:22 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yikes, that is steep. For that much I’d demand they offer proof vaccines, the AKC certificate and a copy of the health tests from both parents to ensure they are healthy and have no genetic diseases common to the breed. I’d also make sure they give you a health guarantee and a contract on the puppy.
    They mentioned all that, 4 yr health guarantee, paperwork on the parents, contract. The pup will be 10 weeks old, have its first battery of vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Found a Corgi breeder here in WA state that will be having a litter this summer.

They want $2200 for a puppy. It seems steep, but they seem to be a pretty reputable breeder. I'm seriously considering it. A lot of the rescues in my area are either from Korea/Thailand and I don't want to take a chance on behavioral issues, or local chihuahuas and pits, neither of which I'm really interested in.
    Seems like a fair price from a reputable breeder placing value in breeding dogs that meet the breed standard in health, mentality and physique.

A dog of the lines I want, breed and capacity would set me back 2500 euro here in Sweden.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ma Frenchie Sherlock, Russian goodboi the best of the best. He's active, friendly, wants to lick everybody, always amaze me and he's my best buddy, 1.5 years

step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Here is my Duchess my Great Dane a little more grown up

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas