Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    If we can ever buy gems I bet it will be with valor, because soon everyone will be saying "I have nothing to spend my valor points on".

To everyone saying buy heirlooms, what do you do when you already own every heirloom? At that point you again run into the same problem of nothing to spend it on.

@the guy saying in 4.1 you will be able to buy 359 epics with jp: That does me no good, as I will more likely then not be rocking full heroic epics at that point. Furthermore, the cap is so low no one will be able to save any substantial amount of jp before the patch, so that until that point, jp is still going to be wasted
    Crap currency is crap. Don't act like it's surprising, because it's not.

And why would they make Gems cost valor? There is no logic to that.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

try another class

Just try another class or even faction. Go start new on another server. Do some PVP.

In any case you are playing too much, get a job, a girlfriend and friends. Spend your justice points on that.

You know, there used to be a time where points never existed... and you just had to get all out lucky... at least blizzard is being helpful now . But just remember... sooner or later we're gonna run into the same issue.. freshly ding 80's.. that get carried through instances and provided the highest end gear available to them via these 'points'.. and just like before we're gonna see high end gear, being dawned by subpar players... :\ oh joy!

I've only bought 1 JP item and I won't buy another because they're all just downgrades making me lose 100+ haste or hit rating. my average ilvl is 335 btw so imagine

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    They really need to add things to the vendor; chaos orbs are the most likely, but since they are bop and only usable by certain people, maybe something like gems, volatiles, hell even inferno ink would be nice. I have maxed all my reps, and gotten three full sets of 346 gear from instance drops and JP points...I literally have nothing left to buy and just run 1 heroic a day for the valor points.
    You play, way to much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikul View Post
    You know, there used to be a time where points never existed... and you just had to get all out lucky... at least blizzard is being helpful now . But just remember... sooner or later we're gonna run into the same issue.. freshly ding 80's.. that get carried through instances and provided the highest end gear available to them via these 'points'.. and just like before we're gonna see high end gear, being dawned by subpar players... :\ oh joy!
    The highest-tier gear is only available through Valor Points, which require raiding to get (other than a handful from the daily heroic). So no, you won't be seeing people in T14 or whatever the final tier ends up being due to Justice Points.

With my mage I've been buying the cheapest items and d/e'ing them for shards. :/ Don't know what I'll do on my warrior when I run out of stuff to buy.