Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    its never too early to pug, uts ust ppl have gotten used to lich ing dungeons and how easy it was, classes are being called all out, to use all cc's and interrupts. it now requires skill and if your not willing to wipe then your enveer going to complete a heroic.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are only hard for those who can't actually get them done properly. People say you need to have proper CC groups for heroics and while that may be the case for some dungeons such as Stonecore which is in my opinion probably the hardest heroic compared to the others for both bosses and trash, but all the others only need minimal CC in order to clear the places.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when Wrath first came out and I was main specced Prot Paladin.

I met a Holy Priest, did some runs with them and we both quickly found a good mutually beneficial relationship.
    We then added each other as friends and ran nonstop heroics with each other for days, blasting through the content.
    Good memories.

Honestly, if you want a great tank or healer and can't find one, then roll one yourself!

Forging little friendships or alliances with a Tank or Healer is very valuable, and rolling one yourself is part of the solution, whining, complaining is part of the problem.