Thread: Mains and Alts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How many mains do you have? (if more than 1) - Just one main (Druid), but he was not my main in BC/Wrath.
    How many alts do you have and how many have you leveled to 80/85? I have 3 primary alts, all at 80+.
    Do you do endgame content (I'm mainly thinking of raids) on other characters besides your main(s)? In Wrath, yes. It will be a while before I do in Cata
    What do you do with your alts besides from leveling? Other professions to feed the main and make extra gold.
    Last edited by Merlandec; 2010-12-23 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    How many mains do you have? Just the one
    How many alts do you have and how many have you leveled to 80/85? 9 slots filled plus a bank alt on my main realm, with my main who's 85, druid's currently 82, priest and DK left at 80 for now. There's also a 77 shammy i've lost interest in, the rest are still at azeroth levels
    Do you do endgame content on other characters besides your main(s)? My alts are in a seperate guild, so i sometimes raid with them, other times i might swap in my healer or tank to a raid if their needed.
    What do you do with your alts besides from leveling? Heroics, some raids, and professions is a big thing - i'd hate not having my own enchanter, alchemist & JC ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one main, 85 Survival Hunter.

Alts:
    85 Feral Druid
    80 Mage
    80 Ret Paladin
    80 Death Knight
    80 Ele Shaman
    80 Prot Warrior
    80 Shadow Priest
    75 Rogue (guild bank alt)
    44 Warlock

I have done endgame content in Wrath on at least 5 other characters at some point in time (Paladin, DK, Mage, Druid, Priest). A lot of my 80s were leveled and geared very quickly, only for me to realize I didn't care too much for their raid playstyle, so I dropped them. Specifically, my Holy Paladin who was the best geared on my server at one point as an alt, only for me to grow bored of healing and stop playing him.

I'm working on my Feral Druid's gear now to get him raid ready for my guild's alt runs. My Hunter is finished with Rep/Heroic gear so I have nothing to do outside of raids really.

I have one main, a warrior (spec yet to be decided, dps probably) and 5 lvl80+ alts on this realm. The reason for alts is that I enjoy leveling them but I loathe gearing them. Ultimately the primary object of my alts is to aid and help my main. Professions and such. My main has BS/JC professions so I have a couple miners for steady income of ores and bars. I hate to spend too much money on them so I'd rather farm them myself.

I also enjoy doing achievements so I would hate to start some other character as my main with ~2k achievement points.

I basically never raid on any of my alts. May sound harsh but I'd rather skip the raid than for example log on my shaman to heal. Not that she would ever have the gear to heal anything.

Steady resources for money and as many professions as possible spread on my alts = yay
    Gearing the alts = eww
    i <3 u

Main holy pally lvl 84 atm
    Alts 6 others lvl 80, about a dozen concept toons played rarely most have xp turned off. My alts enable me to have all crafts covered and i rarely raid on them as i want achives mounts and pets going to my main.

Deleted
    I have 2 mains, a hunter (alliance, worgen) and a horde DK (belf). Other then that, at 80 I have a druid, shaman, warlock and paladin. 70+ I have a rogue.

I do heroics/raids on both my mains. Mostly heroics though, I'm not really in a hurry. Otherwise enjoying the content, and I do plan in levelling my druid and another toon to max level as well, not sure which one yet thougfh. xD

Deleted
    How many mains do you have?

I only keep one main at a time, in Cataclysm it's paladin, meaning main raids and top enchants/gems.

How many alts do you have and how many have you leveled to 80/85?

At the moment I'm aiming for one of each class. Got these so far;

80 Hunter
    80 Druid
    80 Death Knight
    80 Rogue
    80 Priest
    51 Shaman
    40 Warrior
    37 Mage
    22 Warlock

Do you do endgame content (I'm mainly thinking of raids) on other characters besides your main(s)?

Luckily we've always done altraids ever since TBC, so yes I do.

What do you do with your alts besides from leveling?

Professions and casual raiding.

I have one main, and several alts. Only one is between 80-85, the rest are varying, from 20 to 74.